Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Sure y’all want to equate music to his death yall obviously didn’t listen to dolph. He had real street beef that went beyond music but y’all want to shyt on a nikka before his body is cold. I hate y’all internet nikkas
U sound like a geek ass cac infatuated with fake street shyt
Shut ya lil crybaby p*ssy ass up

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
If somebody shoots at you 100 times and you survive, you either kill them first or you try to see wtf you can do to squash the shyt.
If a nikka shoot at you over 100 times, then it's WAY pass the point of hashing shyt out. It's in God's hands now (Unfortunately) :francis:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
yeah I saw. Coreytwotimes and all the other PRE gang quiet too. This is sad mane smh

and that's his cousin too. I know he sick, bra got him rich, took em around the world, shielded em from all the bad deals, been his advice...just to get gunned down at a cookie shop...damn dog..

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
They shot up Black Youngsta's grandmothers house a little bit ago. If him and Yo Gotti had nothing to do with it, then they might want to hurry up and say something about it.

It's war-time. If Dolph was beloved by his nggas like that, and was the money man, I know it's go time down there. Better be.:aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I drove through town bored one evening after work and hit up the Regal downtown afterwards. seemed like a quiet spot :yeshrug:

if you would’ve drove a couple bloccs to G and 6th you would’ve seen some shyt . That’s the hoe stroll too

Downtown, quiet... that’s should tell you something

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Funny enough I was just listening to Wack 100 when he said fukk the hood...he don't know why rappers even go back....they supposed to stay OUT the hood

When you have millions, there's zero reason to go back. Cats be putting their lives on the line to impress dusty ogs or some wild and crazy young dudes who likely will be the ones that end up shooting and killing them.