Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I wish brehs would realize this and know once you make it out ain’t no reason to go back.. too many crab ass nikkas out here

it’s like a built in mentality that people gotta get rid of

we wanna get away from where we grew up…but when we can afford a lambo and some chains…we wanna make sure that the same block knows we made it ..to our own demise

It’s heartbreaking

Daps
I used to fukk with Dolph’s music heavy a few years back. What drew me to him was the empowerment in his songs, a message that wasn’t necessarily the same kind of street-fueled inspiration Jeezy delivered with Thug Motivation (no shade to Jeezy), but a more uplifting brand of motivational street rap that didn’t lean into the violence and drugs as much as it did the rewards of staying positive and focused.

Sad to hear this. RIP to him.

:francis:

Last edited:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Love Dolph, but he was moving real sloppily. Get that loud ass wheel, TF outta here. :camby:

The statement already been made, wit his fleet of cars. He should've been in something, more low-key. :smh: I'm sure nggas seen that whip, or got the drop from it, and decided they were gonna punch his clock. Unless you're surrounded by the wolves (and even that doesn't matter, if folks are coming wit the right artillery), you cannot frequent hoods, where nggas thrive off desperation.

If he was moving that reckless out here, it was only a matter of time, anyway. :francis:

He could have been in a Honda Civic. Whoever punched his clock was on him regardless, 2 cars deep 50 shots sounds like hit to me. This wasn't no random "Oh shyt thats Dolph let's smoke him" type situation.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Why nikkas act so surprised when this happens

Look at what he raps about, how many people has he got killed?

He is an inspiration as far as grinding and being an independent entrepreneur

But stop lying to yourselves about what he was and what he stood for in his music

Be Surprised At This Neg
:wtb: