Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
I feel for the young family left behind. RIP Dolph.

YOUNGDOLPH.jpg

This (wife and kids) has more importance and value then anything else the brother had or rapped about.

RIP. Prayers to his family.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
and for the re
Don't fukkin tell me to stop. This shyt get's tied to the culture. The average person doesn't seperate the two. When all these dudes die what's the first thing that is said rapper so and so has died. They don't say gangsta such and such was murdered. The amount of rappers that have died in the last two or three years more than the previous years.

be shocked a rapper makin songs about being shot who needs a bulletproof vehicle and taunts his Ops gets killed

stop playing stupid.

rip dolph but we need to do better. 2pac already was our martyr. we dont need more rappers wit gang ties spitting in cameras; we gona get em tho regardless

so when rapper A dies i can say damn that sucks etc but no way in hell can you be like

RIP why they do him like that, fck rap music, he was a family man etc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to that man

But mehn with all the beef he had u can't be moving that sloppy. They been tryna take your life twice. U can't pull up dolo in your lambo everybody in the City knows u own. Come on mehn. U either pull up with your security or your crew. I know its your hood but Nip's death shoulda made it clear u ain't safe anywhere.

Once again RIP to that man and his family :mjcry: