Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
I’m in Richmond VA right now my daddy in the military in Norfolk and built a house out here. I hate it her and would rather be back in Atlanta or chicago but I’m waiting for housing in chicago. And wit my family in Atlanta everybody there for thanksgiving so I can’t stay long..

I was in the projects out here and these nikkas said dolph got killed I thought it was just dumb country nikkas saying shyt.. then my nikka showed me the shade room post.. I couldn’t go on thecoli cuz I was driving listening to music but I’m chilling now.. I ain’t finna read all this but rip dolph he was my favorite rapper in college then I started listening to moneybag more

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
i use to make beats for and was cool with these 2 small time rap crews my city that were beefing.

Things most rappers don't realize, even if the beef doesn't seem that serious to u. Your opposition believes ever line u rap is about them. You might think the beef is dying down, but to your opps think feels its growing.

2 of my homeboys got gunned down leaving the studio as they got into their car. I dont think they took that beef seriously. Or not seriously enough.

REST EASY DOLPH.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
RIP. Still, died how he lived. The goal should have been to one day become Old Dolfph, OG Dolph, not RIP Dolph.

For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.- Ecclesiastes 9:4
Hold up..Snoop Dogg, Beanie, 50..come on. Crip living.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
r.i.p

it always feels extra weird when a known mainstream rapper gets killed, you think to yourself " they are known celebs , more loved than hated, "

I dont even know what to say anymore tbh,

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Not if its no proof that he had something to do with it. Even if they knew he had something to do with the last two shootings and didn't black ball him.
This is 1,000,000,000 different.

Someone is dead. When you hit licks you make sure nobody kills anyone. period. You dont want that heat. This is all over the news n tmz. You are in a whole different ballpark when you are under investigation for homocide.