Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please stop

this has nothing to do with hiphop

this is gangsta sh!t and though the streets are intricately tied to the industry;

the commodity of making songs specifically promoting violence is not a niche and not just hiphop

im from queens. if 50 got shot and killed (or ever does) i am not gonna be surprised nor shocked. dolph was ridin around tauntin his killers ala curtis so no surprise here

same goes for pop smoke. he got smacked as a lil kid and aint do sh!t; then ran up on dude mad years later

a lotta rappers i fck wit perpuate violence even if its a little

the difference is that this is random commentary VS the explicitly specific shyt these rappers been doin since 2000

i was surprised a lil by pac and BIG. im no longer duped by the bullsht

Don't fukkin tell me to stop. This shyt get's tied to the culture. The average person doesn't seperate the two. When all these dudes die what's the first thing that is said rapper so and so has died. They don't say gangsta such and such was murdered. The amount of rappers that have died in the last two or three years more than the previous years. Yes I understand that hip hop is tied to the street but fukk man it should be a tool of elevation. nikkaz make too much money to get caught into this ignorant shyt.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Condolences to the family. RIP Dolph.

YOUNGDOLPH.jpg
BM bad as fukk

RIP

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Hometown hate is real, this why nikkas leave the hood and don’t come back. RIP Dolph

When you robbed, shot possibly killed nikkas in your hometown of course hometown hate is real, even if you don’t come back there still a chance you can get hit up elsewhere if your beef is really that deep.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
the fukked up part is ALL EYES are on yo gotti.

You just fukked up.

Watch Jay z distance himself. The whole industry is about to black ball him

Mark my words.

:ufdup:

*save my post

Not if its no proof that he had something to do with it. Even if they knew he had something to do with the last two shootings and didn't black ball him.

Daps

They saw that video and lined him up smh. Never let nikkas know the spots you frequent.

Smh. This was a promotional video for the store since he supports them. They couldn't have known he was going to be there today tho. This was a set up, meaning somebody on his team talked to somebody and they knew he was on his way there.