Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Damn is Memphis that grimey? I was looking into moving there
Memphis in a bad place right now. Visited recently but I lived there bout 3-4 years in my teens. Happy I lived there then and not now. Them nikkas even getting busy out in the burbs out in like Collierville n shyt. Memphis is a strictly visit for 2-3 days then bounce city

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
RIP to that man

But mehn with all the beef he had u can't be moving that sloppy. They been tryna take your life twice. U can't pull up dolo in your lambo everybody in the City knows u own. Come on mehn. U either pull up with your security or your crew. I know its your hood but Nip's death shoulda made it clear u ain't nowhere.

Once again RIP to that man and his family :mjcry:

The way he was moving it worked out for a long time which can lead to a false sense of security. I agree though for both of them.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not aboot what they're doing... it's what they're saying on those records.

If you were relevant enough or have enough notoriety in this planet to where somebody had something you wanted or fukked your girl... you know what.

Have a nice day.

That’s exactly my point tho. Conscious rappers ain’t getting shot because they’re not stupid

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man I still remember seeing that car that got lit up in Charlotte during CIAA. Never seen no shyt like that before. Got damn man, somethings got to give.. R.I.P. to that man. You’re supposed to make it as a rapper to get away from shot like this :francis:

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
You might be safer anywhere other than Memphis.

You might be safer in Chicago.

As a nikka from Atlanta who is now a chicago nikkas who stayed in englewood 63rd and Racine “we not from 63rd” this why country ass cities in the south more dangerous. They think comparing themselves to chicago makes them cool. Y’all Memphis nikkas just do dumb shyt cuz ain’t nun else to do. There’s shyt to do in Atlanta,. Atlanta nikkas run the rap game.

come to chicago on ur ps and qs u gonna be straight. Come to chicago acting tough cuz u from Memphis where nikkas only know like 4 rappers u gonna return to Memphis in a body bag