Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I know Dolph was playing both sides of rap and the streets, but those two dudes were real cowardly doing him like that. And how much did the one dude weigh? That gun was wobbling back and forth and shyt, didn’t even have strength to truly hold that gun.
That Draco was manhandling old boy :pachaha:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Straight drop probably kept that shyt fr and spilt it with his gang. nikka was flexing crazy money right before going to jail

That’s what I was telling one of my coworkers. He probably got the bread because he was the one who actually had contact with Jook. nikka was wearing all kind of designer and showing stacks while this dude looking like a fiend. The other dude that is snitching probably knows he was getting played and that’s why he is snitching so hard.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
When you think about the guns and ammunition worth more than they got paid.

CMG are nasty.

They need to start paying they hitters correctly

Nasty work.

Big Jook lucky they ain’t crash out on him behind that.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you think about the guns and ammunition worth more than they got paid.

CMG are nasty.

They need to start paying they hitters correctly

Nasty work.

Big Jook lucky they ain’t crash out on him behind that.

Jook got a reputation for being cheap. He had a “boutique” next door to a barber shop of somebody I know in East Memphis . The shyt (Jook boutique) caught fire and they (folks from the barber shop) was able to put it out before it got out of hand. Jook said thanks and gave bruh $85 :russ:

Last edited:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is it saying straight drop got paid and now the guy got $800? Are they both got $800?

No. 100K was on Dolph head, Cornelius and Drop was supposed to split and both pay Quette 10K a piece. Cornelius never got his it looks like and every time he asked for his bread or something to “hold him over” , he was gifted $500 once, and $300 the second time.

But also apparently it looks like Cornelius got his cut when they paid for his attorney which cost 50K :mjlol: