Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Listened to the autopsy description :damn: terrible stuff. I hope I never have that amount of hate / callous to do that to another human being
Where did you hear it? Saw the clothes he wore and said Damn!

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They pulled up phone records. First call Justin makes after is to big jooks phone. No answer then he FaceTimes him not too far after which is what Cornelius testified to on Monday. Dumb as hell. :snoop: he deleted the call logs from his actual phone like they wouldn’t be able to get the info.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That's the kind of thing that you are supposed to call someone, who tells someone who tells someone else who tells you in person. or just nods at you lol Was Jook a drug a addict or an alchoholic, to be slipping that bad, or just drunk on power?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
They pulled up phone records. First call Justin makes after is to big jooks phone. No answer than he FaceTimes him not too far after which is why Cornelius testified to on Monday. Dumb as hell. :snoop: he deleted the call logs from his actual phone like they wouldn’t be able to get the info.
Bro should've took a plea deal if he got offered one

His ass is done for

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh crashed out for a deal and thought he was sliding for Trulla now got life. Sounded too much like Sheisty but I guess really that’s the new Memphis young nikka style now. Prayers for Memphis cause it’s about to get worse before it get better