Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
His name ain't bought up but it's so stupid and short sided by all parties involved in this.

Police and feds are tracking everything Gotti and Youngsta are doing. They have some involvement in this from pulling string behind the scenes.

Youngsta immediately went ghost after the shooting and it ain't no coincidence why
I mean what did yall want youngsta to be doing? Be here there and everywhere after Dolphs death?

He go ghost yall saying he look guilty and if he was visible like that people would say he flexing after dolph got killed

Dammed if he do dammed if he don’t…

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I mean what did yall want youngsta to be doing? Be here there and everywhere after Dolphs death?

He go ghost yall saying he look guilty and if he was visible like that people would say he flexing after dolph got killed

Dammed if he do dammed if he don’t…

Shundale-Barnett-Young-Dolph-murder-suspect.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I know Dolph was playing both sides of rap and the streets, but those two dudes were real cowardly doing him like that. And how much did the one dude weigh? That gun was wobbling back and forth and shyt, didn’t even have strength to truly hold that gun.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yep he saying Jook was saying it was too hot to give them payment right away after they did it. So straight drop slid him two payments to hold him over :dead: first was 500 and the second was 300 :dead: received nothing after that and was arrested
Straight drop probably kept that shyt fr and spilt it with his gang. nikka was flexing crazy money right before going to jail