Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not getting into the speculation about this situation but the overall point of the post you quoted is nikkas have these outsized, over exaggerated views of the streets and street nikkas with no nuance. You took him saying Dolph people wasn't with the shyts like that as him calling Dolph square and that's not what he was saying

Every street nikka ain't a dope selling, mass murderer that never told and got Mayweather hands and pimps on the side and all this fantastical shyt rolled into one.

Some nikkas just sell dope and go on about their business. They ain't been in shoot outs or wars and if they're smart enough, probably still have a regular job on the side. Some nikkas sell dope and live like a Tubi movie, some nikkas just rob, some just sell their lil weed to help supplement their warehouse job ,etc.

The point is no two nikkas are the same, and thinking Dolph being a hustler automatically means he was also a shooter is the mistake nikkas make seeing this shyt from the outside. But hell even if we go by Dolph raps he never rapped about violence that much anyway:manny: everything about Dolph said "Fly, getting money nikka. I keep the piece for safety but really I ain't looking for issues I just wanna make my money"

Nikkas sensationalize the streets and these rappers like everybody is everything at once and it's rarely ever the case

This. And Fast Cash Desto death was over some finessing shyt she did in the streets

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Straight Drop bro just started cooperating and Teezy got hit. Sounds like they playing clean up
Yes, street dudes never get locked up or dropped.
It must be people "sliding for" Dolph

:russell:

For all we know this dude might've snaked 20 dudes who all had 20 dudes that wanted to get at him for that

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, street dudes never get locked up or dropped.
It must be people "sliding for" Dolph

:russell:

For all we know this dude might've snaked 20 dudes who all had 20 dudes that wanted to get at him for that

Wasn’t saying that at all. Was saying he probably got slimed out before anyone else can do anymore talking.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wasn’t saying that at all. Was saying he probably got slimed out before anyone else can do anymore talking.
I just see people always saying that whenever someone has anything to do with a celebrity, it's like people assume that everything that happens in his life is connected to that celebrity

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just see people always saying that whenever someone has anything to do with a celebrity, it's like people assume that everything that happens in his life is connected to that celebrity

If you go through this thread, you’ll see my stance on how PRE aren’t “those guys” in the streets. But Quette getting bonded out, with Straight Drops half brother telling on Straight Drop, and Teezy getting killed seems too coincidental. Somebody trying to tie up loose ends so they aren’t implicated.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
damn I remember a few months back people were speculating that this dude might be snitching after he was released with no charges after being on the run for 6 months

one of the dudes charged with Dolph murder just got out on bail like a month ago too :patrice:

might be tying up loose ends