Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it is. They was robbing key Glock and shyt

Were the link to gotti brother arrest? I’m sure it would be over the hip hop world, as someone linked to gotti

Same rumor they gotti restaurant was burned down after dolph died,

All them lil dudes was around dolph and they started beefing on twitter and dissing them once dolph started working with they opps.

Started robbing pre chains and flexing on them on the net.

Stop believing rumors, everyone in Memphis got a pic with gotti brother, or say they looked up to him

Only person with common sense in these threads. The story sounds better if CMG was involved, but this one was not. In Memphis everybody is 2 degrees from separation from everybody.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So u talking out yo ass and nobody from cmg talkin extra disrespectful and stopped once dolph died.
Fair enough I don’t follow that closely so I assumed they was doing what all these crash dummies do. I did love dolph when he was here so I’m bias.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This shyt crazy. So the dude that put a hit out on Dolph lost his daughter to gun violence? WTF is going on? :what:

RIP Dolph :mjcry:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
Not really when it’s laid.

The guys who did it is they own crew of legit hitters. They was only around for protection, and dolph started working with they opps and left them behind.

So they smacked him

Understandable, either way it's fukked up. Just saying, not everybody who makes a claim about CMG is trying to sensationalize everything. These nikkas beef OPENLY for everybody to see while making threats on each other's lives, it's not outta bounds to assume.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Lol not speculation tho
What is Ak’s stance now? With that takeoff shyt he was on some quantico shyt, so has he taken the stance that he wants to help solve crimes within the hip hop community? Does he think the music is detrimental, and isn’t going to use his platform to promote it anymore? Or is he going to continue to promote it, and embrace the role of trying to take down artists that actually “live” the lyrics?

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Lol so the guys behind back 2 back attempted hits on this man all of sudden don’t have NOTHING to do with him getting hit in his own backyard?
Yeah I got two oceanfront views for sell in Iowa. Y’all can be in denial about this street shyt but y’all know that get back was coming and we all knew once they fukked up twice!!! Lol @ CMG street team at work I see. 😂

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Understandable, either way it's fukked up. Just saying, not everybody who makes a claim about CMG is trying to sensationalize everything. These nikkas beef OPENLY for everybody to see while making threats on each other's lives, it's not outta bounds to assume.

At this point it is after so many details have come out. Made sense right when it happened when emotions were high and details were hard to come by. But to still be spewing it now all this time later is just goofy until something solid shake. But niccas who actually in the know and/or from the streets (who usually has all the info) done said what it was multiple times already.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lol so the guys behind back 2 back attempted hits on this man all of sudden don’t have NOTHING to do with him getting hit in his own backyard?
Yeah I got two oceanfront views for sell in Iowa. Y’all can be in denial about this street shyt but y’all know that get back was coming and we all knew once they fukked up twice!!! Lol @ CMG street team at work I see. 😂

You from Memphis, got family in Memphis or know anybody in Memphis? If not, you know better than the niccas and bytches knee deep in that shyt? Or you think just cuz 1+1 usually equal 2 that it applies to this situation?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole era of amateur, uninformed, social media "street detectives" is pretty dangerous, or, not if you really not in that life.

If you really know how things go, you know Dolph could have gotten hit for any reason, any moment, those guys probably aren't even the only ones who wanted him dead. The pettiness, the feuds, the money, the women, people get killed for instagram pictures. Nipsey got killed over an offhand comment.

it's always the least experienced and most delusional people who have to make it a grand conspiracy.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yea it is. They was robbing key Glock and shyt

Were the link to gotti brother arrest? I’m sure it would be over the hip hop world, as someone linked to gotti

Same rumor they gotti restaurant was burned down after dolph died,

All them lil dudes was around dolph and they started beefing on twitter and dissing them once dolph started working with they opps.

Started robbing pre chains and flexing on them on the net.

Stop believing rumors, everyone in Memphis got a pic with gotti brother, or say they looked up to him
Lol the one thread when the one dude got released from Jail by mistake and fools was talkin bout yo gotti paid off the police in Ohio to get him out :pachaha:

Internet is a wild place with folks believing and saying anything