Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Internet kids want to believe PRE was really like that in the streets when that wasn’t the case. Unrelated shooting that killed some South Memphis nikkas and hurt innocent bystanders that happened to be at Prive’, which Gotti’s mama owns.
Yo several family members of folks involved have died on cmg side.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo several family members of folks involved have died on cmg side.

Who? You’re talking internet gossip that’s always made from out of towners who have an obsession with Dolph.

Fam I’m from East Memphis. The same side of town where Prive is. I remember when it was a damn Smokey Bones BBQ that went out of business and sat vacant for years before Gotti bought it. East Memphis was the suburbs until the late 90s. nikkas don’t know how to act in public and a shooting happened Nothing related to a damn CMG/ PRE beef.

I love Dolph, a fan of Dolph. But they were just “getting money” street nikkas. They. Was. Not. With. The. shyts.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Who? You’re talking internet gossip that’s always made from out of towners who have an obsession with Dolph.

Fam I’m from East Memphis. The same side of town where Prive is. I remember when it was a damn Smokey Bones BBQ that went out of business and sat vacant for years before Gotti bought it. East Memphis was the suburbs until the late 90s. nikkas don’t know how to act in public and a shooting happened Nothing related to a damn CMG/ PRE beef.

I love Dolph, a fan of Dolph. But they were just “getting money” street nikkas. They. Was. Not. With. The. shyts.
Desto Dubb was assassinated in Houston behind her fathers involvement. I could care less but Dolph felt the need for bulletproof cars I doubt he was some square.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desto Dubb was assassinated in Houston behind her fathers involvement. I could care less but Dolph felt the need for bulletproof cars I doubt he was some square.
You missed the point

I'm not getting into the speculation about this situation but the overall point of the post you quoted is nikkas have these outsized, over exaggerated views of the streets and street nikkas with no nuance. You took him saying Dolph people wasn't with the shyts like that as him calling Dolph square and that's not what he was saying

Every street nikka ain't a dope selling, mass murderer that never told and got Mayweather hands and pimps on the side and all this fantastical shyt rolled into one.

Some nikkas just sell dope and go on about their business. They ain't been in shoot outs or wars and if they're smart enough, probably still have a regular job on the side. Some nikkas sell dope and live like a Tubi movie, some nikkas just rob, some just sell their lil weed to help supplement their warehouse job ,etc.

The point is no two nikkas are the same, and thinking Dolph being a hustler automatically means he was also a shooter is the mistake nikkas make seeing this shyt from the outside. But hell even if we go by Dolph raps he never rapped about violence that much anyway:manny: everything about Dolph said "Fly, getting money nikka. I keep the piece for safety but really I ain't looking for issues I just wanna make my money"

Nikkas sensationalize the streets and these rappers like everybody is everything at once and it's rarely ever the case

Last edited: