Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
All the people involved have connections to CMG. I don't know for sure but Blac Youngsta has been hella quiet since he dropped that video after Dolph died, it has to be a reason for that.
I mean, maybe YoGotti doen't wanna have them people investigating his crew so told him to lay low for a while? Would be the smart move just in case other unrelated stuff ends up getting uncovered.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I mean, maybe YoGotti doen't wanna have them people investigating his crew so told him to lay low for a while? Would be the smart move just in case other unrelated stuff ends up getting uncovered.
Money Bag Yo isn’t laying low… Laying low means he’s losing money and these nikkas worship money. Watch BY and Lil Migo get indicted…

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youngsta had a couple of hits and could have been a big personality like Boosie. Dude was funny. He's definitely on ice for a reason
he has his 1-2 year run and it died out like anybody else does, he dropped a album last year I believe and it made no noise.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
damn I remember a few months back people were speculating that this dude might be snitching after he was released with no charges after being on the run for 6 months

one of the dudes charged with Dolph murder just got out on bail like a month ago too :patrice:

might be tying up loose ends

You think it's Yo-gottis crew?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
nobody wants to hear blacc youngsta that’s why.
Shut up whore

omgsmdb.gif