Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
You can dislike someone but not want someone dead. Y’all nikkas know what I’m trying to say and y’all trying to play this savage role like your favorite rap singer.

:mjlol: right.

I've been shot and best believe if the nikka who did it is dead or dies.. I'm not sending no type of warm wishes.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
A simple RIP would suffice. They’re from the same city and they’re colleagues. Dolph didn’t deserve that, they over killed him.

Stop breh lol

That would be disingenuous as fukk and all of yall would sit here and go on about how it's just fake to cover up their involvement or it's facetious.

Bc that’s literally what they did up until the murder.

Oh yeah? When was this exactly? Besides Blac Youngsta who kept the same energy and dissed him after he died, who went on and on about Dolph?

Gotti been stopped talking about him besides a subliminal here and there on a track or 2. Moneybagg never really got involved. Nor did EST Gee, Mozzy or anybody else over there.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Stop breh lol

That would be disingenuous as fukk and all of yall would sit here and go on about how it's just fake to cover up their involvement or it's facetious.

Oh yeah? When was this exactly? Besides Blac Youngsta who kept the same energy and dissed him after he died, who went on and on about Dolph?

Gotti been stopped talking about him besides a subliminal here and there on a track or 2. Moneybagg never really got involved. Nor did EST Gee, Mozzy or anybody else over there.
idk breh bc all i listen to i est but i do remember them cats being extra disrespectful right up to the murder then all the rah rah stopped. yes thats what they “should” do but i thought these new niccas like dissing dead opps.
i do know this for certain Ball and G would never.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
idk breh bc all i listen to i est but i do remember them cats being extra disrespectful right up to the murder then all the rah rah stopped. yes thats what they “should” do but i thought these new niccas like dissing dead opps.
Who on cmg dissed dolph besides blac youngsta. Show us all this extra disrespectful dolph disses u speak of.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Blac youngsta cmg right
You talkin like cmg was riding on dolph and stopped once he died. Tell us who and link the songs. Besides blac youngsta. We all already know he was beefing with dolph.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You talkin like cmg was riding on dolph and stopped once he died. Tell us who and link the songs. Besides blac youngsta. We all already know he was beefing with dolph.
Blac youngsta cmg right what he say is what his click ride with right.. if one of them is involved the whole click getting indicted

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop breh lol

Facts