Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
:mjlol: Dolph wasn't a civilian. You don't get to portray yourself a certain way and then hid behind "civilian" when it's convenient.

This Black man was shot and killed patronizing a Black Owned Cookie Store by two masked low life sellouts. That’s should be enough for any rationally thinking human being to be disgusted and outraged. Civilians are doing the right attempting to solve this crime. Self hate is our biggest issue :wow:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
them using that car and rocking them chains really might fukk them over.

this nikkas wanna be famous and be gangstas at the same time.

you could pull that shyt off back in the days, but not in today world.

Can anyone see this dude barking at fellow inmates. But out here with a Mac he's the man!

I swear to God I despise all these lil 135 pound tough guys with a passion

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:mjlol:Again, if Dolph really had it like that they woulda been stepped the first time he got shot at and he'd be alive today. nikkas kept coming because he was food once it was established he wasn't going to do nothing in retaliation.

:mjlol:Snitching and telling is the only way to get back because it's only square's on Dolph's side, so that's exactly what they're doing.

:mjlol:If you want them nikkas to die in the street than you no better than the folk who killed Dolph. I'm just calling yaw fake nikkas out on yaw bullshyt. Yaw bump the shyt but when nikkas really live it it's a problem. And yeah, it is snitching when you claim to be cut from a certain cloth but run to police when it get thick.
I can’t argue with retards. A dude just got dropped at the same spot the found the car.. I guess that was just random huh

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I can’t argue with retards. A dude just got dropped at the same spot the found the car.. I guess that was just random huh
Don’t even address that bum he negging me for calling his self hating ass out. Killer apologists has to be worse than c00ns. Talking about “dolph side snitching” scust these low IQ people need to go man

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Can anyone see this dude barking at fellow inmates. But out here with a Mac he's the man!

I mean with a knife and a gang behind you I’m sure he can act just as tough. These shooters yall expect to fold in jail come out there just fine. Plus they gonna gain quest just off the eating

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

They’ll be cliqued up in prison and most likely have access to a wide range of contrabands. Even if u beat his ass 1v1, if u not in a gang they gon pick u off like wild dogs

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
I mean with a knife and a gang behind you I’m sure he can act just as tough. These shooters yall expect to fold in jail come out there just fine. Plus they gonna gain quest just off the eating

You kind of confirming my point...they gotta click up to survive. N they still prey. All that rah rah macho man bravado shyt gets tempered real quick

If you really believe they're just as loud in prison as they are in the free world, you're not being honest with yourself

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You kind of confirming my point...they gotta click up to survive. N they still prey. All that rah rah macho man bravado shyt gets tempered real quick

If you really believe they're just as loud in prison as they are in the free world, you're not being honest with yourself
Even in the streets most guys ain’t loud without a team. Most solo tough guys die without a team.