Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Its real strange how gullible people are, the clickbait is in over drive, photoshop thumbnails are just crazy right now

I find da proliferation of people being so gullible and willing to believe unfounded conspiracy theories and misinformation nowadays to be disturbing.

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Wondering why they picked a car thats easy to spot also, I imagine its not too many white Benz coupes around South Memphis or Memphis at all.

Facts. I got the S Class coupe(no humble brag). I’m 99.9% sure I’m the only one in a 40 mile radius. These folks should have been in a Honda Accord and that shyt should have been burned up by now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I agree with the sentiment that the shooters weren't calculated for not doing anything with the car (and it wasn't stolen)

but yall gotta also understand if this shyt wasn't Young Dolph and wasn't so extra'd out they prob woulda just bounced over to another spot and waited it out fine. shyt like that happens down south

police had extra pressure to not look like oblivious dikkheads here cuz the retaliation potential was too high, they aint wanna post up at no yo gotti restaurant all afternoon :upsetfavre:

Last edited: