Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No I'm not, you posting a picture of some cars, anybody can get, regular people flex like that on instagram all the time and they fronting I know people like this that's why I'm telling you they not rich

so you can't fake this, this is real rich,

You are confusing wealthy and rich. Rich is like 500K and above lol

I think they say wealthy is 2 million ish.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stunt on who?

Most white guys I know are using those trucks to make money, not as a status symbol. Sports cars possibly don't know anyone who owns one

So sitting in the most expensive section means you're trying to stunt?

Your arguments are flawed as fucck
My argument isn’t flawed

we aren’t immersed in white culture but the idea that black peoples are The only ones that flaunt is the epitome of self hate

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Lmaoooo, we sell guns to Chicago. They travel over here to buy the weapons they'll supposedly blow us up with

Multiple Federal Indictments for Straw Purchases of Guns Allegedly Used in Violent Crimes in Chicago

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.chicago.gov/content/dam/city/depts/mayor/Press%20Room/Press%20Releases/2017/October/GTR2017.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjWpOTq0aL0AhVGQ80KHXLpBJgQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw3urqTDOA75C81anP2YPunS

Second link is a gun trace report from Chicago's gov saying most of the guns are from here

Nothing to brag about, but our murder rate been pass Chicago all year.

You should come and actually stop by, not just pass through

they come there and by guns cuz it’s hard to get em in chicago. They want a gun they gon actually use, y’all selling em, y’all don’t need em. Y’all p*ssy nikka it’s okay. And ion wanna stop in that slow ass city I’d rather chill in Gary

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:francis:look at the type of dude these fakkits took away:snoop:

FEg2Wn1VIAM8h8A

the more info that drops on him the sadder all of this gets :mjcry: