Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Y’all say this like these dudes upstanding citizens who people hate these dudes are criminals and the life finally caught up to them no remorse he chose this life it’s his fault.

Black People complain about the state of the community and then celebrate and mourn the same demons who fukk up the community and look at you like your crazy if you don’t sad shyt man.
this is true but nikkas aint gonna wanna hear none of that...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo Gotti is Def rich

Dolph was also rich he owned over 100 properties in the Memphis area

Moneybagg Yo is also rich he has a multimillion dollar collection of red custom luxury whips and muscle cars even his bytch get money off brand promotions, walk throughs/hostings, and cosmetics hustle

Choppa doing well for himself esp for a teen he’s getting more than a lot of rappers because he on UnitedMasters turned down a $3M deal to do that indy distributor thing

Stop the cliche bullshyt

You don't know any of these nikkaz

you got regular nikkaz fronting like they rich on the gram all the time

None of these guys is a rich

He owned 100 properties okay if you say so

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You don't know any of these nikkaz

you got regular nikkaz fronting like they rich on the gram all the time

None of these guys is a rich

He owned 100 properties okay if you say so
Why do you want them to be broke so badly?

Gotti just bought 3% of DC United which is a team valued at $750M overall so how is he broke?

How does a broke artist afford this car collection? These are not label gifts and these are not rentals my man…

The nikka holding at least a quarter million in cash. His fit is at least $2500 and the nikka not even wearing a shirt. He wearing at least 100K in jewelry.

And Bagg girl gifted him 28.8 acres of land just recently.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i'm normally not cool wit cancel culture, but good, I hope this continues, a'int even been 48 hrs yet & he's been overboard with the disrespectful trolling..

get him all the way outta here...:camby:
this isn't cancelling, this is an insurance issue and even if Soulja didn't have beef with Dolph that event still woulda been a hotspot for the nikkas lookin for retaliation against whoever

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you want them to be broke so badly?

Gotti just bought 3% of DC United which is a team valued at $750M overall so how is he broke?

How does a broke artist afford this car collection? These are not label gifts and these are not rentals my man…

The nikka holding at least a quarter million in cash. His fit is at least $2500 and the nikka not even wearing a shirt. He wearing at least 100K in jewelry.

And Bagg girl gifted him 28.8 acres of land just recently.

Who said they was broke, I said they not rich

and you responded with a picture of a bunch of cards, you can get a fleet of cars with a business credits score 80 paydex

you have a lack of knowledge that's why you fall for the instagram stunts

Floyd Mayweather is rich

it hard to get cars, having a bunch of cars is how these rappers end up going broke