Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I'm near 40 and I'm more like an old-school guy, I'm still into the 80s-00s hip-hop, jazz, soulful, r&b, rock n roll, etc but every time new rappers came out and they turned out are whacks and I'm not impressed. Any new rapper with their name "Lil" "Young" "Baby", etc, and I ain't even bother to listen to them and I gave them a chance, and turned out I was right.
fukk out the thread then old head da fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound mad as hell

I'm not I'm just stating facts, they not rich, I guess lil pump was rich too right, he was far more successful on his run than any of those nikkaz and look at his situation now, like I said, these nikkaz music ain't generating money like that, it's too limited on where you get be presented to generate revenue

where they do play this music outside of the strip club where they can get royalties like that

Ed Sheeran ain't even an old artist and he got played in the drug stores right with all the old ass 80's music and shyt, so he getting royalty checks from hundreds and thousands of department stores every month, that's revenue

where they revenue coming from in their music, you don't even understand how music makes money

and none of these nikkaz is selling out tours, so where the money coming from, they still hustling and the rap is just a cover

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Stop what, that's how the auto sales business moves cars, they not hard to get off the lot

having a bunch of cars does not mean your rich, that's what's wrong with nikkaz you got limited understanding of life in general

that shyt can be taken away, if they stop working and can't pay the notes

rich people don't have to work, that's why they rich
Breh them rappers you talking bout get 50k or more per show and sometimes do multiple shows a week sometimes two in 1 day. When you're getting 6 figures a month you can finance multi million dollar properties and finance a lot of nice whips as well. Even if they living on all credit they still rich cuz that shyt counts as your assets. Infact a modern day rapper with hit songs would have to be pretty stupid to not be rich. Just 1 bag from a concert dropped on a call option could make them a millionaire literally. Them nikkas rich how you think they afford all that security? Dolph security was with him when he died they weren't on point tho. Gotti said in a song he pay 100k a yr to his top hitter that's rich nikka shyt. That's why he never gets caught. Meanwhile Boosie cheap ass was dropping bags on nikkas heads for a funky ass $1,900 and his ass ended up sitting on death row until he threw his shooter some more bread to eat them charges.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
xnmemi1.png

This data is two years old though, almost three. I doesn't show current rates. A lot can change in the span of three years.
:ld:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Crabs in a barrel bruh. If we had a culture of people who knew how to grind without looking at others and didn’t take pride in silly things then this stuff wouldn’t happen as much.
or if we had a culture of people who didn’t start at the very bottom with nothing and was hated by the people sworn to protect them and under developed maybe we would have this problem. And then on top of it guys with more then the whole good combined come around stunting. It’s like walking into a lions den with hungry lions and wondering why they eating you.

why is our culture so big on stuntin on each other constantly?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I do find it disingenuous that the city and NAACP are now trying to make Dolph the face of gun violence in Memphis when people including kids have been getting killed all year long with assault rifles at that.

It's obvious that this was more so just your run of the mill shooting and more of hit style murder.
Disingenuous, or an understanding that now is the time to attempt to shed light on Memphis gun violence? Of course, keyword being attempt.

I say that because if there was an attempt to discuss Memphis violence prior to the death of a celebrity from there, would it garnet national attention?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
or if we had a culture of people who didn’t start at the very bottom with nothing and was hated by the people sworn to protect them and under developed maybe we would have this problem. And then on top of it guys with more then the whole good combined come around stunting. It’s like walking into a lions den with hungry lions and wondering why they eating you.

why is our culture so big on stuntin on each other constantly?

I agree. Stuntin on people is something I never do cause I find it corny. I take priding in helping others