Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yo Gotti is Def rich

Dolph was also rich he owned over 100 properties in the Memphis area

Moneybagg Yo is also rich he has a multimillion dollar collection of red custom luxury whips and muscle cars even his bytch get money off brand promotions, walk throughs/hostings, and cosmetics hustle

Choppa doing well for himself esp for a teen he’s getting more than a lot of rappers because he on UnitedMasters turned down a $3M deal to do that indy distributor thing
These dudes still think it’s TLC and NWA days

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Do y'all gossip ass birches even check the thread before posting anything from your tea-twitter resources?

That's a old pic of Soulja Boy from 2019 ffs :snoop: He is trolling like he got something to do with it and the internet is trolling him back.

I hate how everybody uses deaths as a stepping stone: "bloggers" and youtubas aspiring to be the next lamedemiks and then gossip birches posting fake siht for daps.

I would ban you all in a second.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dolph was 36 and been relevant in the rap game for damn near a decade :gucci:

I'm near 40 and I'm more like an old-school guy, I'm still into the 80s-00s hip-hop, jazz, soulful, r&b, rock n roll, etc but every time new rappers came out and they turned out are whacks and I'm not impressed. Any new rapper with their name "Lil" "Young" "Baby", etc, and I ain't even bother to listen to them and I gave them a chance, and turned out I was right.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know about Methodical but breh I'm in my mid-40's and haven't listened to rap since the late 90's.

They only time I hear of these guys is when they get killed.

But looking into Dolph I like that he supported local black businesses. Seems like he was okay.

This! I only heard them when they get killed.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
i personally feel this way. gotti raps with a permanent cold and youngsta is a walking buffon
Why are you lame cause you sound like you have a cold? :dahell:

I just don’t get how anyone can hate on Gotti unless it’s some shyt from behind the scenes. He seems like a straight dude who gets respect from all angles.