Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to add to this the mainstream rappers of Memphis…

Blac Youngsta, Pooh Shiesty, Yo Gotti, Young Dolph, Key Glock, Moneybagg Yo, NLE Choppa, etc. they rich nikkas right?

They flaunt multimillion dollar car collections, multimillion dollar jewelry collections, multimillion dollar homes, outfits worth tens of thousands of dollars on the daily, you would think they could come together to bring some real change and investment into Memphis but they can’t because these nikkas boys are the ones fukking up the hood and half of them beefing along certain lines and best believe these rappers helping/financing their cause. These dudes are idiots and can’t think beyond their Nino Brown philanthropy :francis:

In a time that Memphis has its most lit music scene they on pace to break their murder record…
Memphis homicide rate expected to surpass previous record set last year

None of these nikkaz is rich, stop believing in this industry smoke and mirrors

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I have no idea who is he and. I haven't heard his music so I guess I'm :flabbynsick:

Sup with these young rappers getting shot and killed in this era?. They seem an easy target
Dolph was 36 and been relevant in the rap game for damn near a decade :gucci:
Don't know about Methodical but breh I'm in my mid-40's and haven't listened to rap since the late 90's.

They only time I hear of these guys is when they get killed.

But looking into Dolph I like that he supported local black businesses. Seems like he was okay.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know about Methodical but breh I'm in my mid-40's and haven't listened to rap since late 90's.

But looking into Dolph I like that he supported local black businesses. Seems like he was okay.
Being from the west coast I only know about triple six

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Don't know about Methodical but breh I'm in my mid-40's and haven't listened to rap since the late 90's.

So why the fukk are you in this thread?

nikka ain’t listen to rap in over 2 decades but spend his time in a thread where people are RIP’n

y’all real weird

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
None of these nikkaz is rich, stop believing in this industry smoke and mirrors
Yo Gotti is Def rich

Dolph was also rich he owned over 100 properties in the Memphis area

Moneybagg Yo is also rich he has a multimillion dollar collection of red custom luxury whips and muscle cars even his bytch get money off brand promotions, walk throughs/hostings, and cosmetics hustle

Choppa doing well for himself esp for a teen he’s getting more than a lot of rappers because he on UnitedMasters turned down a $3M deal to do that indy distributor thing

Stop the cliche bullshyt

Last edited: