tdjakes-pastor.gif

My boy ate good

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
He a real “nikka” cuz he rapped about criminal behavior :mindblown:

Y’all are lost and the fact most of y’all or in y’all 40s is sad I see more and more why Black Women feel the way they do middle aged nikkas are the definition of the blind leading the blind.
now where did I say he was a real nikka cause he rapped about criminal behavior? The fact that your whatever age you is and can’t Comprehend is sad.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Basic shyt[/B] every rapper/indy record label does while pushing street shyt and hypermaterialism in their music to impressionable youths and financing illegal activities in the hood/still knee deep into scamming and financing packs and shot calling in gang wars and what not

Again as long as a nikka come to the hood and “show love” give out some turkeys and book bags it’s all good not even Dolph specific but just these rap nikkas in general
1. To you

2. You know this, how?

3. Ok. I see it now

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah they worked together, but when Gucci started doings songs tough with them inn2p13, that's when the dissing cranked up out of nowhere.

And when Ralo came, who all did he start dissing in almost every interview and Live?
Yeah, but wasn't they taking shots at Dolph first though?

Yeah Ralo did, but that was after Gucci got out. He wasn't on that type of energy. Ralo even said Gucci told him to stop it.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What would one of these dudes have to do in order to be redeemed in your eyes, I'm asking personally.
It's not about redemption or what I think about him

People don't get shot at for no reason

If you live a square life you're good

If you don't, prepare for repercussions

Maybe he didn't do nothing illegal

Maybe he spit on a nikkas face, maybe he fukked someone's bytch

But it ain't happen for no reason

If a nikkas shoot at you in broad daylight, and this ain't the first time it happened, 9 times out of 10 u was in some shyt

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
shyt prolly ain’t 100% accurate but w/e. They used to be cool and Dolph was even on some CMG tracks back in the day. Gotti, in typical Gotti fashion, was mad that Dolph wouldn’t sign wit him so he started hating on him. Dolph was getting a lil buzz so Gotti saw him as a threat and at first Dolph wouldn’t really address it.

Somewhere along the line Dolph fukked Gotti’s baby mama which was prolly around the time he started linking with Gucci who was also beefing wit Gotti. Gucci was beefing wit Gotti because he fukked his now wife while he was in jail and for doing songs wit Jeezy. I don’t know if Gucci put the battery in his back or what but Dolph started dissing the shyt outta Gotti and rapped about fukking his baby moms. The disrespect was on a thousand…

They been tryna kill him ever since… Blac Youngsta sent 100+ rounds at his truck in Charlotte and Gotti’s ppl shot him 5 times in LA. No idea if this killing is related to Yo Gotti tho... :whoa:

nikkas beefing’ bout hoes. :snoop:
nikkas

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Yeah, but wasn't they taking shots at Dolph first though?

Yeah Ralo did, but that was after Gucci got out. He wasn't on that type of energy. Ralo even said Gucci told him to stop it.

Nope. Dolph started dissing on songs and on IG first. Key Glock dissed on IG. PRE has always been the instigators of any beef (even the Soulja Boy tomfoolery)

Ralo only stopped when he was locked up. Before that he kept dissing anything affiliated

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
It's not about redemption or what I think about him

People don't get shot at for no reason

If you live a square life you're good

If you don't, prepare for repercussions

Maybe he didn't do nothing illegal

Maybe he spit on a nikkas face, maybe he fukked someone's bytch

But it ain't happen for no reason

If a nikmaa shoot at you in broad daylight, and this ain't the first time it happened, 9 times out of 10 u was in some shyt

Thank you for your perspective but even if he fukked someone's girl he deserves to not have that define him when he at least tried to correct his behavior. That's all I can say.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea who is he and. I haven't heard his music so I guess I'm :flabbynsick:

Sup with these young rappers getting shot and killed in this era?. They seem an easy target