Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
And? Facts is he was still involved with street shyt. Your stannery wont change that fact

Are you 12? What type of insane criminal empire you think Dolph was a part of:mjlol:

Let's be real, Dolph was loved not feared in his hometown, he extrapolated the stories from his youth to sell music but he was a philanthropist who was as positive an influence as a street nikka could be. Please read up on his story, listen to his music, I'm not even from Memphis but Dolphs music was inspirational to me and I love an underdog, especially as a black man who had a fukked up tragic childhood, I can relate.

This whole forum is full of rubber necking cacs, if you are black please dont write him off so easily because of a rapper persona.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Are you 12? What type of insane criminal empire you think Dolph was a part of:mjlol:

Let's be real, Dolph was loved not feared in his hometown, he extrapolated the stories from his youth to sell music but he was a philanthropist who was as positive an influence as a street nikka could be. Please read up on his story, listen to his music, I'm not even from Memphis but Dolphs music was inspirational to me and I love an underdog, especially as a black man who had a fukked up tragic childhood, I can relate.

This whole forum is full of rubber necking cacs, if you are black please dont write him off so easily because of a rapper persona.

You don't know that nikka personally

9 times out of 10

If nikkas shooting at you like that's it's a reason for it

You sound like you a nikka who talking bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh look, another one of these comments...
shut yo cac ass up.

Sliding through the hood in your hometown when you a well known successful rapper known for flexing in a very ungentrified city where you got hella fonk with nikkas everywhere you look is some Steve Irwin wresting with alligators cac shyt level of disregard for your own self preservation. :ufdup:Especially when you have small children and a wife and are much closer to 40 years old and than 20. :skip: nikka was still moving like a reckless 22 year old crash dummy. I actually have more sympathy for nikkas like Bobby Smhurda and Pooh Shiesty because they were at that reckless age and too hood for they good. When you 30+ with a family, are well established as independent artist and still holding on to that mentality as a badge of honor, your deserve what’s coming to you. All for ego. nikkas who made it be in the hood just to say they be in the hood. Clown shyt. :what: Walk around the wolves with raw steaks taped all over your body just for bragging rights brehs? :merchant: And it wasn’t even no robbery shyt involved, so you know it was personal. His head was a trophy in Memphis.
And none of this to taking into account the subject matter of his music or his street ties that threw gasoline and lit the match on this whole situation. :snoop:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
All these rapper labels are fronts or legal subdivisions for criminal enterprises fukking up the neighborhoods

All these nikkas are moving work, scamming, killing, kicking money to OG’s, bailing nikkas out it’s like some mob shyt the way the streets and local indy music labels and cliques are allied. It may not be the main rapper doing the dirt but they are financing dirt and calling shots that their entourage members and bros in the gang carry out.

These are the same nikkas that come to the schools and give a donation while wearing a chain 5x the donation with content steering all the young boys wrong or they do some Thanksgiving Turkey drive shyt and get dikk sucked

This shyt is proven with the EST, 4KT, OTF, Ralo, Casanova, Tr3yway, etc.

Durk even said this shyt in one of his songs…

“The streets don't love anyone, but they in love with me
fukk with me and it's a homicide
Try to clean my image with a turkey drive

See this the problem with hip-hop and how it increases the violence to the nikkas that say it doesn’t have a detrimental effect. It’s not even about the rap itself it’s that an outlet that was once used to make it out the hood is now used to further criminal activities in the hood and steering vulnerable youth into the streets like the flashy drug dealer used to, it makes youngings overly materialistic and makes em think that’s a viable route to success.

These nikkas chump change donations while they drive Rolls Royces everywhere don’t impress me. Most of their wealth goes to enriching their own lives with material excess and that of their fellow gang members not the community at large.

These fake ass Robin Hoods will never get held accountable or publicly shamed and when these nikkas die they are made to be martyrs I saw Nipsey Hussle get turned to Jesus Christ…

Just to add to this the mainstream rappers of Memphis…

Blac Youngsta, Pooh Shiesty, Yo Gotti, Young Dolph, Key Glock, Moneybagg Yo, NLE Choppa, etc. they rich nikkas right?

They flaunt multimillion dollar car collections, multimillion dollar jewelry collections, multimillion dollar homes, outfits worth tens of thousands of dollars on the daily, you would think they could come together to bring some real change and investment into Memphis but they can’t because these nikkas boys are the ones fukking up the hood and half of them beefing along certain lines and best believe these rappers helping/financing their cause. These dudes are idiots and can’t think beyond their Nino Brown philanthropy :francis:

In a time that Memphis has its most lit music scene they on pace to break their murder record…
Memphis homicide rate expected to surpass previous record set last year

Last edited:

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
Smh I know how u feel bruh ..Bankroll made me stop rappin and I was so close ..Nip made me really say fukk it and dis really shook me up...I was a early fan of each on of dem guys and every last one of em were special and different..it's a major void and I ain't ashamed to say I shed tears for all of em..it's sad but it's also sad cuz I'm falling out of love on something I grew up loving

Damn breh. I was just thinking that. I am a 80's baby that grew up on this shyt. Love hip hop, gangsta rap and even some of this drill shyt. But yea, this hit different now. As I get older I know it's more than "entertainment". For us it is deeper. Too much of the youth influenced by this, too many cats dying behind this energy. It's depleting our community in an irreversible way.