Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
This aint got nothing to do with rap music. I know like 10 people that have been shot and none of them could rap or make music. I almost caught a bullet in the head in 96. Alec baldwin just killed a woman on a set. Guns and violence is just a part of life in amerikkka. Be safe out there.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I don't know I was kinda thinking the opposite. They wouldn't have been on that boy head like that if he were gang affiliated or clicked up with some heavy hitters. Dolph got bullied and never clapped back and is dead because of it. Dolph was just too good of a guy and had no business rapping gangsta shyt much less talking down grimey to someone and fukked his bytch that kinda shyt get anyone killed street or not.
Bingo! You get it… All of this “he must’ve done something serious to deserve this kind of smoke” is bullsh*t. He was rich enough to drop a bag and start getting n*ggas flipped but that didn’t happen because he wasn’t on that type of time. He was a get money, get fresh, and fukk ho3s type of dude…

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I fukk with Durk music heavy and used to play this song often with Dolph on it…

This his verse…

Don't even fix your mouth to tell me that you loyal (Keep that)
They only reason I spare you is because I love you (I swear)
A whole lot of choppers, couple Jewish lawyers (Yeah)
Straight dope boy (Yeah), Richard Porter (Trap)
Took a lot of losses fukkin' with you, nikka (Trap)
Seen a lot of crosses fukkin' with you, nikka (Damn)
Yeah, we did dirt (Yeah), yeah, I front you work (Yeah)
Plugged on the syrup (Yeah), but that shyt was curse (shyt)
You like to get high, I like to get paid (Okay)
I been on some hustlin' shyt since sixth grade (Ayy, who that?)
I'm the one your mom and daddy told you stay away from
But I'm the one that told you fukk them hoes, let's get this paper
Count a million, smoke a nikka at the same time (Hey)
Rich nikka, me and you ain't on the same time (It's Dolph)
On the stage or in the trap, I'm the same nikka (It's Dolph)
You ain't never elevated, just the same nikka

:skip: but y’all telling me nah bro he was a motivation get money rapper that spit jewels all he did was sell a lil weed before rapping

If you grew up around hood ppl you can tell by looking who legit and whose not

Seems like most of these young nikkas coming out now are

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
All these rapper labels are fronts or legal subdivisions for criminal enterprises that are fukking up the neighborhoods

All these nikkas are moving work, scamming, killing, kicking money to OG’s, bailing nikkas out it’s like some mob shyt the way the streets and local indy music labels and cliques are allied. It may not be the main rapper doing the dirt but they are financing dirt and calling shots that their entourage members and bros in the gang carry out.

These are the same nikkas that come to the schools and give a donation while wearing a chain 5x the donation with content steering all the young boys wrong or they do some Thanksgiving Turkey drive shyt and get dikk sucked

This shyt is proven with the EST, 4KT, OTF, Ralo, Casanova, Tr3yway, etc.

Durk even said this shyt in one of his songs…

“The streets don't love anyone, but they in love with me
fukk with me and it's a homicide
Try to clean my image with a turkey drive

See this the problem with hip-hop and how it increases the violence to the nikkas that say it doesn’t have a detrimental effect. It’s not even about the rap itself it’s that an outlet that was once used to make it out the hood is now used to further criminal activities in the hood and steering vulnerable youth into the streets like the flashy drug dealer used to, it makes youngings overly materialistic and makes em think that’s a viable route to success.

These nikkas chump change donations while they drive Rolls Royces everywhere don’t impress me. Most of their wealth goes to enriching their own lives with material excess and that of their fellow gang members not the community at large.

These fake ass Robin Hoods will never get held accountable or publicly shamed and when these nikkas die they are made to be martyrs I saw Nipsey Hussle get turned to Jesus Christ…

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not saying Yo Gottis ppl put the hit hut they been trading lines back and forth every song/album for a long time along with the speculated street shyt they had going.

sounds like dolph smashed his girl or ex. Idk man not worth losing a life so I hooe it wasnt Gotti and his ppl who just saw the greenlight oppurtunity on the drop

Doubt it was Gotti it was probably someone local that had an issue with him.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

:huhldup:

They just shot up here again
203c.png
Smdh! Pray for the victim who was shot
203c.png

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Before the rant, he was only going at 3.

The rant was basically the end.

It's possible, but nobody else in the camp went at any of them.

Also Gucci and Dolph was working together before the fall out with Gotti.

And Ralo wasn't even around during that time.

Yeah they worked together, but when Gucci started doings songs tough with them inn2p13, that's when the dissing cranked up out of nowhere.

And when Ralo came, who all did he start dissing in almost every interview and Live?