Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
no offense but, how do you know dying is the easy part?

This man left this earth thinking about his children that will never have a father. Thinking about all his accomplishments gone down the drain.

Knowing this was it ?

breh

:mjcry:

Just saying breh breh

And now he’s dead. Not discounting what he had to personally go through at that moment, but his wife and children are gonna have to live with this for the next seventy or so years of their lives. And hopefully his finances were in order, because not only will they have to go on without their husband/father in their lives, but will potentially lose the standard of living they had become accustomed to while living under his umbrella. I was in a major motorcycle accident and once your body goes into shock your brain basically goes blank. Before that all that, the adrenaline will have your nervous system on geek mode. Not saying he didnt think about his family for a brief moment, but I guarantee it was a fleeting thought. This aint nothing like the ending to menace to society, brehs :comeon:

Yall cant seriously be this dense lol

Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

It is hard. I've been in smoke before, but not to the point, where nggas were ACTIVELY trying to kill me. There's a difference between some shyt, wit the potential to escalate, versus nggas stalkin and huntin you, to kill you.

He must've did some really foul shyt, to have folks on his head like that. Personally, I don't see it. He wasn't a rapper, to be talkin that drill type shyt. He seemed like he was about his money, and stuntin, but again, I don't know the man. We know he thru a few darts in his music (not the worst of the worst), but nonetheless, he crossed the wrong person/persons.

I'm sure it's gonna come out, money was on his head.
Not saying Yo Gottis ppl put the hit hut they been trading lines back and forth every song/album for a long time along with the speculated street shyt they had going.

sounds like dolph smashed his girl or ex. Idk man not worth losing a life so I hooe it wasnt Gotti and his ppl who just saw the greenlight oppurtunity on the drop

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Basic shyt every rapper/indy record label does while pushing street shyt and hypermaterialism in their music to impressionable youths and financing illegal activities in the hood/still knee deep into scamming and financing packs and shot calling in gang wars and what not

Again as long as a nikka come to the hood and “show love” give out some turkeys and book bags it’s all good not even Dolph specific but just these rap nikkas in general

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
shyt every rapper/indy record label does while pushing street shyt and hypermaterialism in their music to impressionable youths and financing illegal activities in the hood/still knee deep into scamming and financing packs and shot calling in gang wars and what not

Again as long as a nikka come to the hood and “show love” give out some turkeys and book bags it’s all good not even Dolph specific but just these rap nikkas in general
All you gotta do is have a cute family and nikkas will say goals

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
i mean that’s a fact I don’t even know how anyone can refute that. Gotti and then wouldn’t of been on his ass so hard if it was just lyrical miracle whips.
I don't know I was kinda thinking the opposite. They wouldn't have been on that boy head like that if he were gang affiliated or clicked up with some heavy hitters. Dolph got bullied and never clapped back and is dead because of it. Dolph was just too good of a guy and had no business rapping gangsta shyt much less talking down grimey to someone and fukked his bytch that kinda shyt get anyone killed street or not.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I fukk with Durk music heavy and used to play this song often with Dolph on it…

This his verse…

Don't even fix your mouth to tell me that you loyal (Keep that)
They only reason I spare you is because I love you (I swear)
A whole lot of choppers, couple Jewish lawyers (Yeah)
Straight dope boy (Yeah), Richard Porter (Trap)
Took a lot of losses fukkin' with you, nikka (Trap)
Seen a lot of crosses fukkin' with you, nikka (Damn)
Yeah, we did dirt (Yeah), yeah, I front you work (Yeah)
Plugged on the syrup (Yeah), but that shyt was curse (shyt)
You like to get high, I like to get paid (Okay)
I been on some hustlin' shyt since sixth grade (Ayy, who that?)
I'm the one your mom and daddy told you stay away from
But I'm the one that told you fukk them hoes, let's get this paper
Count a million, smoke a nikka at the same time (Hey)
Rich nikka, me and you ain't on the same time (It's Dolph)
On the stage or in the trap, I'm the same nikka (It's Dolph)
You ain't never elevated, just the same nikka

:skip: but y’all telling me nah bro he was a motivation get money rapper that spit jewels all he did was sell a lil weed before rapping

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Look at the timeline. When Gucci goes on his rant against Gotti, Waka, Nicki, etc; who does he start working with close?

*OG Boo Dirty (who at the time was beefing heavy with him in the city)
*Young Dolph (who starts throwing shots out of nowhere)
*Ralo (who starts throwing shots out of nowhere at him & Jeezy)

Coincidence or nah?

Mix that with sideline people in your ear and you have people starting beef that really didn't exist naturally with people who only showed love. Now you have people divided over nothing with one side basically antagonizing based on "he say/she say" for attention. The other side isn't even wanting to indulge in it.

And now when something happens, your name is brought up for something you're not wanting to happen and never encouraged. All from people who aint really connected or in the know at all. False assumptions for likes and "clout."

Again, RIP Dolph.
Before the rant, he was only going at 3.

The rant was basically the end.

It's possible, but nobody else in the camp went at any of them.

Also Gucci and Dolph was working together before the fall out with Gotti.

And Ralo wasn't even around during that time.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know I was kinda thinking the opposite. They wouldn't have been on that boy head like that if he were gang affiliated or clicked up with some heavy hitters. Dolph got bullied and never clapped back and is dead because of it. Dolph was just too good of a guy and had no business rapping gangsta shyt much less talking down grimey to someone and fukked his bytch that kinda shyt get anyone killed street or not.

I mean I have no answers. But all I know is people aren’t going to be on your head for as long as he was if he was just an artist. He either talked a lot of shyt or someone felt he fukked em over. Could be both