Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yall can't be this dense. You're identified by your car in the hood. Some cars are literal status symbols. It's like walking around with a quarter million dollar chain on...

Yea, you should be able to walk around with that too, but I wouldn't recommend it. No matter how tough you are. It's not a matter of toughness

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Either he was doing some shyt now, or he did some shyt before that made him a target

Nikkas act like it's hard not to have shooters after you

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The only thing ima say is the way the Feds have been on rappers ass the last year or so I wouldn’t be surprised if whoever is responsible is caught soon
This shyt was brazen, 50 rounds through the store window broad day

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He didn’t say “flaunt their wealth” he said “flaunt their wealth on eachother”

Now young dolph wasn’t flaunting anything in my opinion.

and as far as flaunting wealth on eachother I’m sorry but everytime these nikkas beef with eachother the the vast majority of their convos is who is broker than who.
A distinction without a difference
Its not his fault he was mursered its the murserer fault. That said engaging in that thug lifestyle only leads to two things, death or jail

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Always felt like Gucci put the battery in his back to go harder than what he might have fr but that's just my personal opinion. But like you said, he really didn't start getting super flagrant with it til he started hanging around Gucci super heavy. Don't know if Gucci actually said something or if he just wanted to impress him tho.

Look at the timeline. When Gucci goes on his rant against Gotti, Waka, Nicki, etc; who does he start working with close?

*OG Boo Dirty (who at the time was beefing heavy with him in the city)
*Young Dolph (who starts throwing shots out of nowhere)
*Ralo (who starts throwing shots out of nowhere at him & Jeezy)

Coincidence or nah?

Mix that with sideline people in your ear and you have people starting beef that really didn't exist naturally with people who only showed love. Now you have people divided over nothing with one side basically antagonizing based on "he say/she say" for attention. The other side isn't even wanting to indulge in it.

And now when something happens, your name is brought up for something you're not wanting to happen and never encouraged. All from people who aint really connected or in the know at all. False assumptions for likes and "clout."

Again, RIP Dolph.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yall can't be this dense. You're identified by your car in the hood. Some cars are literal status symbols. It's like walking around with a quarter million dollar chain on...

Yea, you should be able to walk around with that too, but I wouldn't recommend it. No matter how tough you are. It's not a matter of toughness

You can literally say both points without being dense. Yea you should be aware because it’s the reality but why should we? Just goes to show how fukked up the world is.

My goal is to be able to move around in my items at peace which is why I avoid certain areas but in reality I don’t want to avoid no area that sounds like a weird way to live