Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He should've been driving around in something much less conspicuous than a camo-coloured Lamborghini...or whatever that exotic, loud ass car was.

Stunting is fine and all, but for a street kat, it's incredibly stupid to be that visible in a notoriously violent area.

Corvette. It seems like a big southern thing for rappers to have a signature wrap for their car. Money bag yo does it with the red. Lil Boosie does it and Young dolph.

suicide to me if you have beef. Even work Dolph also put the dolph print in his camo so really you can spot his camo out of other camo wraps

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Dumbass he tried the squash the beef some years ago and Blac Youngsta came and said “Beef ain’t over until I say it’s over” in one of his songs. Mind you this beef started over a HOE.

Dolph was pushing out music talking about getting money and fukking hoes, and you typing like he was King Von or some shyt.

But get them daps tho breh

what you saying is true, but he def taunted the hell out of the shooters for a whole album.
Made a song called I fukked yo bytch had a fake gotti in the video.

Even in all the threads up here folks kept saying he need to stop playing with gotti like this.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was an earner for his City

Not only that he is the most high profile and beloved artist in the city.

What better way than to use this incident to really get the public and national attention on gun violence. Fools actually think these people don't talk about these issues. They fukking do but most of the public doesn't care or take notice until it's a high profile case or high profile murder.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Y'all gotta stop this kinda shyt any time one of these dudes get murdered. This was typical nikka shyt. No different than Nipsey and others.

nipsey’s death was a heat of the moment murder that happened literally moments after he had an argument or confrontation with the gunman…this was clearly a planned hit, they pulled up masked up while he buying cookies and ambushed him

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a death wish as he relied on his ego. He got shot at and still moved around like he wasnt being targeted. He accepted his fate. Nobody is bulletproof.

Its crazy how life is not valued in america PERIOD. shyt is disturbing. Hell... like and empathy too is lacking. I wouldnt wish death on anybody or play with death energy. Folks way too desensitized and in love with death. Death is nothingness. fukk that shyt. These fools dont understand that they aint gonna be doing shyt when theyre dead. If you wanna keep living, you have to do shyt to live. We all are going to die. I dont understand whats the rush to die and be nothing. Folks seem to be way too excited to hear bad news or to be sad and depressed. Thats why i dont even like funerals or any of that shyt. Im depressed as it is already where im just numb. Honestly, when i heard he died, i was numb to the news as if it wasnt a surprise. It was like youre nobody til somebody kills you for real.

Honestly, im weary of people nowadays because i dont know who values life. I really dont. Im tired of being paranoid about dying myself and you know why, theres people out here who dont value their lives and best believe, you dont know who is into what so you can end up losing your life for their apathy for living. Thats why i have no issue displaying my humanity because you got folks like young dolph out here. No disrespect to him but more people could have died or got hurt because of this shyt. Innocent bystanders and all. Dodging and running from bullets aint cool. The man got killed in a fukking cookie store. A COOKIE STORE. :mjcry: in broad day. Imagine if the kids were out of school and he pulled up there. And you know the kids listen to his music. he didnt value his life. This is why i dont knock being alone because you the only person you gotta watch. Thats a responsibility too. Look at him. He got caught lacking.

Its hard to say that he had an appreciation for life because he was moving around like he wanted to die.

And it shouldnt take his murder to make people realize that all that violent shyt is unnecessary and senseless. One murder is too many. Ive read some horrific murders down there in memphis and those places like damn... stay safe out there.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
When are you little nikkas gonna grow up and realize some of these people had it coming?
Exactly. People say/do they shyt and live or not with the consequences. 50 shots and multiple attempts ain’t somebody hating, they wanted him, and he knew it.