Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Clout chasing ass nikka gonna drop a song called stretch something right after dolph dies like he some tough shooter or something . Can’t stand this nikka man

glad he got called out

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Situations like these happen because black folks subconsciously feel a need to stunt on each other. It’s easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Which is why most rappers get killed in their own hood.

He could’ve ordered cookies on a delivery app. He could’ve sent someone. If all those weren’t an option then cool but why drive a Ferrari to the cookie spot in the middle of the hood.

Knowing you have money in your head.

:snoop:

Facts! If I’m a gangster rapper imma make sure I never have to make a pit stop anywhere. shyt id pay someone to fuel up my cars every week so I don’t even have to stop at a gas station.

Crazy life huh?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yes. He was supposed to live modestly behind the scenes. But it’s hard for people to imagine doing that because there’s a need to show off and stunt.

This is why I respect 50 cent for having off duty cops with him back in the day. He was shot 9 times and learned a valuable lesson. He didn’t care how it looked to others in the street. Same with Fab, he keeps off duty cops around too.

If I survive 100 shots I’m moving out the country and giving my life to God and breh I’m an atheist.
He should've been driving around in something much less conspicuous than a camo-coloured Lamborghini...or whatever that exotic, loud ass car was.

Stunting is fine and all, but for a street kat, it's incredibly stupid to be that visible in a notoriously violent area.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
*corvette.

And yeah, TF was he thinking. nikkas gave his vehicle over 100 rounds before. driving around a place like memphis, with beef, in the most recognible vehicle possible. These aint smart moved for a family man.

lol you noticed everyone keeps saying lambo lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He wasn't living in Memphis, he lived in Atlanta. Was just in town and on his way to his annual Turkey giveaway, when he stopped for cookies. The car is bulletproof... Just some information

Yea I saw the game spitta saying all his cars should be bullet proof but I’m like huh? He was killed inside a store

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
RIP Dolph, sad as hell man.

been rocking with Dolph since Preach, so that must've been like 2015 ?? wasn't a super fan or anything but I'd always check when he dropped. felt like he was actually getting better in some instances, there was more life and bounce to his delivery and there was a little more gleam to the production, especially with work w/ Key Glock.

he was a funny guy in general and made motivational music kicking some fly shyt.. how can you hate on that ?

rest easy my boy.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He wasn't living in Memphis, he lived in Atlanta. Was just in town and on his way to his annual Turkey giveaway, when he stopped for cookies. The car is bulletproof... Just some information

Dumb question. Does he tow truck his cars from his house in ATL to other cities. I remember he brought his camo wrapped Rolls Royce Truck to NYC but I know he ain’t drive it up here just like I don’t imagine him driving his corvette to Memphis

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Dolph hanging around Yo Gotti's baby mama & insinuating that he was fukking her through songs & memes:francis:

Dolphin was doing dirt out here, & bragging to his previous shooters that they should try again.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm seeing a lot of conversation about Dolph moving better. Where is the energy for the people that actually murdered him?

To my knowledge Dolph didn't murder anyone or have someone murdered. I saw a comment about being modest in the hood, but why do we have a culture of people who get jealous instead of getting inspired?

Dolph was travelling for the purpose of a turkey give away when he got murdered. The perpetrators were traveling for the purpose of murder. Should he have moved better? Probably. But maybe people with murder on their minds should've gotten their heads examined.

Just my two cents.

Crabs in a barrel bruh. If we had a culture of people who knew how to grind without looking at others and didn’t take pride in silly things then this stuff wouldn’t happen as much.