Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
“Meet me at the top. The realist advice I can give you is to never stop.”

not calling him a saint but I placed his music more in the get money / have fun group. Even when he talked about Gotti and his big head it was generally more funny than threatening.

I don’t know what he did behind scenes but I also was just reading he owned over 100 pieces of property.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
100 shots and play with your bytch was the only songs that I can think of where he put that energy out there. Yeah he rapped about having shooters and all that but Drake does the same. Most of his shyt was just fly get money type music. I wasn’t big on Doe B till after he passed unfortunately, but I been listening to Dolph since his career really began cuz of Gucci. This shyt got me fukked up man.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Surprised you’re not blaming this on the white man like you always do.

:dahell:
Folks should be able to drive whatever they want. You’re really blaming him driving a lambo instead of this toxic ass culture that’s apart of our community
Cmon, someone just said his Corvette had a custom wrap with a dolphin on it. :laff:

We're at the tail end of a pandemic, rising inflation, and gun crime, you think it's just a toxic culture :mjlol:

nikkas is hungry :ufdup:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Situations like these happen because black folks subconsciously feel a need to stunt on each other. It’s easier to be the big fish in a little pond. Which is why most rappers get killed in their own hood.

He could’ve ordered cookies on a delivery app. He could’ve sent someone. If all those weren’t an option then cool but why drive a Ferrari to the cookie spot in the middle of the hood.

Knowing you have money in your head.

:snoop:
Lol, not a racs on earth doesnt flaunt wealth.

Only you brain drad c00ns say this about black people to jjstify your hate to see another black man doing better than yourself

I can almost guarantee you are a single mother raised failure or raised with an aint shyt part time father. Smh

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Presidents, kings and other heads of state get killed. My point is that even if you have unlimited money for security, it is very difficult to stop someone if their motivation to kill you is greater than their own self preservation. I saw someone in here mention that he tried to end the beef. Maybe if it was just about money that would've been successful. But it seemed like this one spiraled into areas (women/family) that are difficult to come back from.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Like Nipsey, or Pop Smoke before him, this one really doesn't sit right.

I know it's been said, but REALLY....

What was this man thinkin, moving around like this? If there's an afterlife, I know this ngga gotta be kickin himself. :snoop:

Street nikkas know what time it is.

When you see and deal in so much death you stop looking at it the same as most people. You understand how flimsy it is and how pointless it is to let the inevetable keep you from doing what you want to do.

People surprised by what happend to him haven't been paying attention. This man knew he was going to die at some point sooner than later, he got his family straight, decided to stand on his square instead of hide and went about his day. What happens from there is what happens.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Only you brain drad c00ns say this about black people to jjstify your hate to see another black man doing better than yourself

I can almost guarantee you are a single mother raised failure or raised with an aint shyt part time father. Smh

He didn’t say “flaunt their wealth” he said “flaunt their wealth on eachother”

Now young dolph wasn’t flaunting anything in my opinion.

and as far as flaunting wealth on eachother I’m sorry but everytime these nikkas beef with eachother the the vast majority of their convos is who is broker than who.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Bruh people want him dead. What are you going on about. Discretion was in his best interest. Even with full 20/20 you can't look back and see that. What a gimmick weirdo you are fam.