Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dumbass he tried the squash the beef some years ago and Blac Youngsta came and said “Beef ain’t over until I say it’s over” in one of his songs. Mind you this beef started over a HOE.

Dolph was pushing out music talking about getting money and fukking hoes, and you typing like he was King Von or some shyt.

But get them daps tho breh

Yeah I have agree with you on this one?

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Not saying Dolph deserved it but ummmm dolph was a street nikka yall. By nature of the trade and your affiiliations, your rivals tend to be murderous degenerates.

Its why our young men need to leave that shyt alone because there is no retiring from street life.

Dolph wasn't livin like that even when he was in the street. Dude cut hair and sold weed he wasn't a King Von/MO3 type cat who put in mad work and had alot of enemies. This has to stem from just pure hate.

If Yo Gotti doesn’t drop a statement offering condolences by this weekend …I would be “kind of” shocked

I know some of you will say Hell Naw he hated Dolph, tried to get him killed etc

But in the long run how does that look on your brand and team publicity wise. And if you know anything about Gotti’s team or how they move. They clean up very well when needed.

Them nikkas hated each other, that would actually be even more suspicious and fake as hell. If Gotti had somethin to do with this the Feds will find out no matter what kind of tweet/ig post he makes.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gucci and Dolph been rocking since 2011, that has nothin to do with it this is street shyt, Memphis Street shyt at that.

I think everybody needs to stop jumping to the conclusion that Gotti/CMG had somethin to do with this. They got their lick off more than once and I think Gotti point was proven he's not to be fukked with. Dolph didn't do shyt but have diss lines in random songs after that so I'm not sure why he would push the button again.

I dont even assume Gotti or Youngsta & company have anything to do with it even with their past history. I mean,, I won't be shocked if they do obv, but also could be some random ass hating shyt too.. Just talking about their beef in general really. But this ain't really the thread nor time for it so you right.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, RIP to the dead. No disrespect whatsoever...but I'm just finding out dude was 36. I'm an old, early 30-something head and he was older than me when this Gotti BS started. Obviously dudes from his background are going to have a different mentality, but fame and fortune at your fingertips...just drop the BS and live your life. See your kids grow up, damn. Again, not faulting Dolph or excusing his killers, but we know the world we live in and how things can go further than we're actually ready to take them.

And I sincerely hope brehs aren't going to seriously divorce this from hip hop culture. Again, no other music culture has a huge number of popular artists making songs about killing their opposition, shytting on them/fukking their BMs, etc. The popular hip hop culture is fukking toxic. I don't know how any breh who's like 25+ can't recognize it.

I mean...shyt...arguably the two greatest hip hop artists we've ever seen died of violence and for 25+ years artists have been dying over the same kind of shyt. And Pac wasn't some street level dude so we've gotta cut the bullshyt about it all being street beef. The entire culture puts batteries in artist's backs to have and maintain conflict, not back down, etc, etc. shyt is toxic through and through and Juelzing like it isn't...like we don't have nearly a generation of history with this shyt, is mind-blowing to me.
Yup. The excuse making is pretty sad. I love hip-hop more than anything but I'm not in denial either.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Tbh, dying is the easy part. It's the people that are left to move on once the person is gone that get the worst of it, unfortunately.

:russ: @ ppl who say this dumb shyt. Have you died before? You don't know, what type of pain, or agony, that man was going thru, before he clocked out. Life/family flashin before your eyes....

It's certainly hard, on the latter. But don't be so dismissive of a nggas last moments on earth. He died violently. :camby:

Last edited: