Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He was an earner for his City

And? Doesn't make his life more important than other victims that have succumb to gun violence in the city, so come up with a better excuse.

Gun violence has been a problem in the city for years now, so don't use this situation as an excuse to act like you're actually trying to do something about it when it's certainly not the case.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it have to be more than that? Some people hold lifetime grudges :francis:

artworks-000205825420-f0c8xa-t500x500.jpg

Cause this way out of line

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Wonder how many dead rappers will it take for people to stop defending this toxic culture.

Both men and women be cheerleading the fukkery then when something happens its: NOOOOOOOOO NOT MY nikka:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

IT WAS NEVER SUPPOSE TO BE THIS WAY:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I'm not saying this to be a dikk, but the end result is always obvious from a mile away.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Never heard of this person, but what I can tell is that all this killing they do has nothing to do with Hip Hop and rap.

80s where 30 years ago man let that shyt go like costanza bozo the clown:dead:, rap about killing and pushin weight since the early 90s, nobody since then about la di da di we like to party/hands in the air and scream hooo, ho ho

RIP dolph

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And? Doesn't make his life more important than other victims that have succumb to gun violence in the city, so come up with a better excuse.

Gun violence has been a problem in the city for years now, so don't use this situation as an excuse to act like you're actually trying to do something about it when it's certainly not the case.
That's just how politics work. I'm not talking about the woulda coulda shoulda I'm just talkin about why

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's just how politics work. I'm not talking about the woulda coulda shoulda I'm just talkin about why

Which is why I said what I said and how people are being disingenuous about the situation and like they actually care about what's going on in the city. Even the people who help run it.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He was ambushed in broad day light, nothing was going to stop that. You can kill anyone if you’re bold enough, it’s just getting away with it that’s the hard part.
This is true for the most part but in this situation, a real security detail would have had their eyes towards that glass watching the streets. Not saying they weren't but I'm almost certain they were too busy helping Dolph choose a cookie flavor to notice a car creeping.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Y'all gotta stop this kinda shyt any time one of these dudes get murdered. This was typical nikka shyt. No different than Nipsey and others.

They're masked up wearing damn near the same clothes. They didn't just happen to run up on him. He was followed and murdered. Not sure why that's such a revelation. :yeshrug:

Perhaps I'm a bit biased because damn near the same shyt happened to me.