Young Chinese Woman Says Black Men Are The Most Attractive But Would Never Date One: Fetishization Or Nah?

Fetishization Or Nah?

• Yes

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another single forever cupcake

She waiting for Rui hachimura to come flying through the door

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Fetishization can be positive or negative. It's still a fetish. You can like certain aspects of a person's features and still not be attracted to them. There are many Asian women I find objectively attractive but I can't see a scenario where I would ever date one/raise a family with one....For cultural reasons and the likelihood of use even interacting with one another in a non-work setting

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
She’s in control of the fetish it seems. She’s attracted to “real nikkas” and knows that “real nikkas” don’t care about legacy and the ROÍ is not good for her. So she not gonna give up her womb to that. She’s not attracted to black men in general. Just “The Type” like everyone else

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most sexy, not most attractive

yeah that can be interpreted as fetisization, ya'll love it though.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s in control of the fetish it seems. She’s attracted to “real nikkas” and knows that “real nikkas” don’t care about legacy and the ROÍ is not good for her. So she not gonna give up her womb to that. She’s not attracted to black men in general. Just “The Type” like everyone else
Well damn, that’s quite a way to word it but I definitely get what you’re saying.:dead::ohhh:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I only date MY mind...I see nothing wrong.

All my kids look like me, no weird half breed variant where everybody gotta lie and say they look like me.
:russ:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Says because of cultural differences.:jbhmm:

She basically says a half-Black, half-Chinese guy would be perfect.:russ:

They’re saying this fetishization in the comments you agree? :jbhmm:

In America they will marry a black man but in China they ain’t doing that shyt UNLESS he speaks the language mandarin and Cantonese fluently lol

Daps
I honestly think everyone who dates interracially fetishizes one another just don’t make it public and obvious with terms like BBC snow bunny PAAG and PAWG etc when you refer to each other keep that shyt to your self and fantasise with freedom :noah: