Young Chinese Woman Says Black Men Are The Most Attractive But Would Never Date One: Fetishization Or Nah?

Fetishization Or Nah?

• Yes

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Black men are fetishized for some non black women. It's interesting seeing the results of stereotypes in the media play out.

She said it herself. She's attracted to "rapper" types.

Its no different than a non-asian guy saying he loves Japanese women who watch anime and wear kitten ears and shyt. We know that's not how a majority of Japanese women are. We know a majority of black men are not rapper types.

These stereotypical images projected are affecting the consumers in many different ways. Whether the results be fear, fetishizing, stereotyping, or a genuine curiosity.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
People underestimate how important it is to be culturally similar when it comes to marriage and to a lesser extent, dating. It just seems like of those things that gets glossed over.
:yeshrug:
Coli nikkas will want black women to only date black men but get offended when other cultures wanna do the same. Make it make sense. :russ:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol at her thing being 'rapper' style black guys

No wonder she's shook about bringing them round her people.

I've never had these issues dating asian women. And I've had a lot of conversations about 'culture' with the ones I've dated.

And I've met family and friends...

mykey

Superstar
Daps
She should go to Guangzhou, China and see how many of her sisters are married to Nigerian men.

The Chinese over there even have Nigerian accents.
:russ:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I’ve said it before and ill say it again

Other races particularly white and Asian, will only
Date you if you give off c00n vibes

Any nikka who has a white gf i automatically don’t take any tough talc or real nikka talc serious from them

White women don’t date real nikkas

Teena Marie being the exception but was she really white :jbhmm: