Young Chinese Woman Says Black Men Are The Most Attractive But Would Never Date One: Fetishization Or Nah?

Fetishization Or Nah?

• Yes

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with her. I find other races of women attractive but the idea of settling down with one is a different story. Culture matters.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with her. I find other races of women attractive but the idea of settling down with one is a different story. Culture matters.
But do you find other races the more attractive than yours which is what she said.:jbhmm:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Women arent like men. They will not bypass the bag and take looks if they can get the bag. And the bag will have to be big enough to not care about potentially being shunned.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I’ve said it before and ill say it again

Other races particularly white and Asian, will only
Date you if you give off c00n vibes

Any nikka who has a white gf i automatically don’t take any tough talc or real nikka talc serious from them

White women don’t date real nikkas
1280px-Frederick_Douglass_-_Helen_Pitts_Douglass_%28right%29_her_sister_Eva_Pitts_%28center%29.png

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Says because of cultural differences.:jbhmm:

She basically says a half-Black, half-Chinese guy would be perfect.:russ:

They’re saying this fetishization in the comments you agree? :jbhmm:

fetishization is some bullshyt black women made up cause white girls liked black guys lol
fetishization is just a weird way of saying i don't like that you're attracted to this race of people cause you're this race
she knows her parents would disown her for dating a black guy, u can see the fear there

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I’ve said it before and ill say it again

Other races particularly white and Asian, will only
Date you if you give off c00n vibes

Any nikka who has a white gf i automatically don’t take any tough talc or real nikka talc serious from them

White women don’t date real nikkas
Funnily enough, my Hotep brother who often talks just like Tariq Nasheed and makes his own rap songs kicking 5% knowledge is married to a hickish White woman from Upstate New York and they have 2 biracial sons together.

He still talks very authoritatively about what the Black community needs, how he hates the police and the government for their treatment of Black people, calls people "c00ns", and talks about how we need reparations. It's very ironic but he gets ticked off at me and my parents for pointing out how he's so Afrocentric but has a White wife lol.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Funnily enough, my Hotep brother who often talks just like Tariq Nasheed and makes his own rap songs kicking 5% knowledge is married to a hickish White woman from Upstate New York and they have 2 biracial sons together.

He still talks very authoritatively about what the Black community needs, how he hates the police and the government for their treatment of Black people, calls people "c00ns", and talks about how we need reparations. It's very ironic but he gets ticked off at me and my parents for pointing out how he's so Afrocentric but has a White wife lol.

My uncle is like that, had pictures of Malcolm, Martin, Obama, and 2pac in his house with the African continent colored Red yellow and green as his Facebook pic while being married to a cac Latina thats 98.2 percent European according to Ancestry :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'd never date one..They're not built enough and I don't want to deal with their customs and culture. It's too much hassle for what?

Yas

Banned
Daps
There is nothing wrong with what she said I feel the same way about other races of men.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But do you find other races the more attractive than yours which is what she said.:jbhmm:

1a. Black
1b. Pawgs
1c. Biracial Black
3. Hispanic
4. Middle Eastern
5. East Asian
6. Indian

That’s who I’m attracted to. WW that are attractive are sexy in their prime but BW age much better. Either way, getting someone pregnant is a permanent decision. So I understand where she’s coming from. 9.7 times out of 10, it’s better to create a family with your own.