Young Chinese Woman Says Black Men Are The Most Attractive But Would Never Date One: Fetishization Or Nah?

Fetishization Or Nah?

• Yes

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 61.1%

• Total voters

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Many people would not date another of a different culture hell many here won’t date their own culture

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this case i think it is a fetish because she made specific references to rappers when talking about black men.

I personally don't care either way. She has a right to feel however she feels.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
1a. Black
1b. Pawgs
1c. Biracial Black
3. Hispanic
4. Middle Eastern
5. East Asian
6. Indian

That’s who I’m attracted to. WW that are attractive are sexy in their prime but BW age much better. Either way, getting someone pregnant is a permanent decision. So I understand where she’s coming from. 9.7 times out of 10, it’s better to create a family with your own.

Hm not bad, heres mine

1.Latina (Multiracial)
2.Latina (Black) (specifically DR, Brazil, Cuba/PR)
3.Black American/ADOS (preference for Louisiana, Carolinas and Cali)
4.Latina (White/Indigenous)(México, Argentina)
5.Mediterranean (Spain, Italy, Greek, Turkish)
6.Asian (Thai/Japanese/Korean)
7.Irish Redheads (Non Anglo Saxons)
8.East Euro (Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian)

Dont get the hype for Germanic snow bunnies or most Indian women, Black Caribbean women are beautiful but they cheat like a mufugga and I dont know enough African or Native American women to form an opinion

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hm not bad, heres mine

Latina (Multiracial)
Latina (Black) (specifically DR, Brazil, Cuba/PR)
Black American/ADOS (preference for Louisiana, Carolinas and Cali)
Latina (White/Indigenous)(México, Argentina)
Mediterranean (Spain, Italy, Greek, Turkish)
Asian (Thai/Japanese/Korean)
Irish Redheads (Non Anglo Saxons)
East Euro (Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian)

Dont get the hype for Germanic snow bunnies or most Indian women, Black Caribbean women are beautiful but they cheat like a mufugga and I dont know enough about Native American women to form an opinion

I don’t either. It’s extremely rare for me to find an Indian woman attractive. I don’t have a preference for white women. Either they’re cute or they’re not. As far as black women go, brownskin women >>>>>>. For example, prime Lela Rochon, Aaliyah and Coco Jones (for the new school) are the prototype for me.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Funnily enough, my Hotep brother who often talks just like Tariq Nasheed and makes his own rap songs kicking 5% knowledge is married to a hickish White woman from Upstate New York and they have 2 biracial sons together.

He still talks very authoritatively about what the Black community needs, how he hates the police and the government for their treatment of Black people, calls people "c00ns", and talks about how we need reparations. It's very ironic but he gets ticked off at me and my parents for pointing out how he's so Afrocentric but has a White wife lol.
He's still a Black man and his white wife will naturally follow his lead.

Women join the communities of the men they marry/have kids with.

This is not understood in the Black community because Black women love non-Black men and tearing down Black men. But they know their non-Black men won't defend them or fight for her or the mutts to be accepted in the non-Black community, so they run a bunch of interference and create confusion so they will always have a place to run back to.

No other man is as much a cuck as the Black man, but brehs are literally blind to it because we think this is just how are community naturally is.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Cultural differences are real. Anyone who has dated someone from another country (Canada doesn't count) can attest. Dealt with a Nepalese bytch for three years from the heart of Kathmandu and in the end despite the attraction the differences were too much for me to take.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Couldn't care less. I barely think about non-Black women in any capacity, outside of an actress or musician I like

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
"they love us"
The difference is that the kweens make up imaginary scenarios of cacs for their "dey luh usss" moments. On the other hand, you see real life examples of women actually appreciating black men.