Young Buck DJ Vlad Interview Series

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Some of yall way too invested in this tranny shyt.

Was funny at first but some of you genuinely seem obsessed :gucci:

Like yall want Buck bring you through on some wild escapades and anticipating when he’s going to discus it.

Didn’t follow the tenant shyt then I’d be dammed if I follow it now lol, all I recall is heading part of that phone call with the alleged individual
Nah. We want him to explain it. Sounds like u understand and relate to crying yo trannies :dame:

Daps
Most of these tenneessee rappers are certified goons and they're VERY street smart. Genius like maybe. Buck is one of them. Don't beef with them. As much as you guys clown Buck, you guys would not talk that shyt in front of him. Ask this guy.

:pachaha:I get what you trying to say but this aint a good example. Buck put hands on Starlito at a pro am game in front of the police.

Buck is a street nikka but not a tough guy. He really cant move like that in the city.

:mjlol:D Strap at the end of the video. I see that nikka all the time. Dude funny as hell.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Buck a habitual liar
He been known for jumping from set to set he got on cmr because baby and em used to come thru nash meeting they plug and buck big homie spoke up for him. He got in trouble because he was gd then switched to different crip sets
He was in the ha video and even shouted out utp in his verse on 50 cd He ain't gone go at juvie because he know he'll get exposed and possibly touched. He was in cali trying get signed because he felt like he couldn't get shine on cmr juve found out and he tried catch a ride back
:ohhh:

Top of Tha Line nikka verse from :birdman:

If u know u know

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo, this dude 50 Cent is a genius, lol. He doesn't seem "smart" per se, but he is a genius at crossing T's and dotting I's when it comes to business and relationships and shyt, that's a skill most don't have. Sometimes not trusting anyone or anything is actually not a bad thing.

Buck is buggin acting like once he split with 50 and his business team he just apparently didn't even know he had to still pay his taxes. What? It's not like 50 made the lawyer and accountant secretly drop him as a client, lol, that's not even possible. I'm sure he knew they dropped him, he just wasn't even trippin off paying taxes.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yo, this dude 50 Cent is a genius, lol. He doesn't seem "smart" per se, but he is a genius at crossing T's and dotting I's when it comes to business and relationships and shyt, that's a skill most don't have. Sometimes not trusting anyone or anything is actually not a bad thing

It's like a 6th sense that you can develop over time.