Young Buck DJ Vlad Interview Series

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a big Buck fan as a teen, so I'm following the interview...

Feel like he has years and dates fukked up because he said he was with Cash Money at 14, which woulda been '95, but the dates he giving in that portion of the interview are 3-5 years later when he woulda been 17-19. So either his memory foggy or he trying to put extras on it to sound like he was younger than he was with them...

Also noticed some discrepancies in his backstory, these rappers always tell on themselves when you know what to listen for. The part where he said he was outside and in the field heavy getting money, talked about having "at least" $5000 in his pockets at "14" when he met Baby. He goes on to say when he left Cash Money abd went back to Nashville he was making his money off selling CDs abd doing shows, which contradicts his entire oral history on wax of what he was doing at 18-19...

The part where he talks about Juvenile leaving him and the crew stranded in LA, he says he had no money to get back home and neither did the crew. This is hilarious just for the incredulity of it, a bus full of nikkas riding with Juve eating off him and none of these nikkas had a pot to piss in. Juve may be a slimeball but its easy to piece together that Juve was feeding all the nikkas who not only wasn't bringing nothing to the table, these nikkas couldn't feed themselves. Of course he ghosted these cats...

In his own words he says he had to have people from back home Western Union him some money. So nikkas was on a bus from NY to LA for weeks if not months, with nothing. Unbelievable, and again this contradicts his oral history on record of being a baller...

For the record, I may be more invested in the interview than most because as mentioned, I was a huge fan in my high school years. He was probably my favorite rapper, right with Scarface at that time, I'm talking 2003-2006 era. And he met 50, Sha Money and G-Unit in '03, in his own words, so dude was 22 leeching off Juvie and having no real hustle about himself...

In that era it was obvious the "10 a ki" thing was a marketing thing if you were around shyt, I didn't know anyone who thought Buck was pushing like that. But he was a dope spitter, and really from the gutter. I used to listen to him and Livin Legend tapes way back, and he was featured on a couple tapes titled as "Tennessee's Finest" way back that had cats from Chattanooga, Memphis, and Nashville on it, shyt was fire...

I'm enjoying the interview because he's insightful and as a side, for me personally, he was a huge part of my childhood as far as who I listened to, but its very obvious just like the overwhelming majority of most rappers, Buck's embellished his involvement in the streets on wax. Younger Buck was still dope as fukk though, good memories playing those tapes and Straight Outta Cashville and I bought them G-Unit albums just to hear him way back!

I haven't watched the interview but from what I know about his story, he went to Cash Money as part of a crew of guys who legit got money (supposedly all the foreigns in the Ha video belonged to Bucks crew). His big homies all got indicted so he was basically an orphan at Cash Money from that point. I'm guessing that's where the money part dried up at.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Some of y’all act like y’all are infatuated with gay men.
It’s not that he’s Gay, it’s that he’s DL and Lying about having a secret relationship with men. If he was open I wouldn’t give 2 shyts... but when one of my favorite rappers is STILL denying and trying to keep the lie going I’m tuning in..I wanna see how this turns out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So many classics were ruined by Buck's entanglements with trannies. SMH Straight Outta Cashville was a classic.
musically, he's never faltered IMO.

Its his personal nonsense thats been out of control.

Theres finally a Memphis scene and he can't even tie it to his Nashville roots :snoop:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
not sure of an artist that ever got in their own way more than buck

that said id be lying if I said this wasnt a good interview
Interview is trash. He sayin he don't know why 50 was beefing with Game and Joe. Everybody does and at the the time so did he. Now he actin like a victim of circumstances. Dude is a tranny loving clown

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Buck a habitual liar
He been known for jumping from set to set he got on cmr because baby and em used to come thru nash meeting they plug and buck big homie spoke up for him. He got in trouble because he was gd then switched to different crip sets
He was in the ha video and even shouted out utp in his verse on 50 cd He ain't gone go at juvie because he know he'll get exposed and possibly touched. He was in cali trying get signed because he felt like he couldn't get shine on cmr juve found out and he tried catch a ride back
I believe buck certified bruh, he was around GD and crip sets in Nashville. Also remember when the GDs and 60s were on wack 100s head for talking greasy and buck?