Young Buck DJ Vlad Interview Series

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall way too invested in this tranny shyt.

Was funny at first but some of you genuinely seem obsessed :gucci:

Like yall want Buck bring you through on some wild escapades and anticipating when he’s going to discus it.

Didn’t follow the tenant shyt then I’d be dammed if I follow it now lol, all I recall is heading part of that phone call with the alleged individual
The whole tranny shyt is funny but let's be real. There's no proof and Buck denies it. They leaked a convo where Buck was talking to the tranny and denying it. Then they deleted it from YouTube

Don't know if its true or not but it's all speculation

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole tranny shyt is funny but let's be real. There's no proof and Buck denies it. They leaked a convo where Buck was talking to the tranny and denying it. Then they deleted it from YouTube

Don't know if its true or not but it's all speculation

That would be plausible if their wasn't multiple trannies that came out about him

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
That would be plausible if their wasn't multiple trannies that came out about him

I didn’t know there were multiple, plus in the convo he was tryna negotiate with the tranny to take the video down. If you’re a hardcore gangster and a tranny is lying on you, you’re not calling and negotiating offering money for them to take it down and make a fake statement.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Sometimes people want their 10 minutes of fame :yeshrug:

Either way I don’t know what people are hoping to gain from him speaking on it once again, he’s not gonna say anything different than before.

Let’s be real.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
50 taping and releasing that Buck phone call was some fukkboy feminine shyt on the face of it.

After Buck explained how it went down and how 50 sat on that tape and released it way after when Buck was in a tough spot ... that shyt is despicable This is a breh you traveled with. Broke bread with. :scust:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rappers are so used to lying that it just comes naturally. Buck really sat there and acted like he was there when Game came to Hot 97 while 50 and them was on air and got 2 of his homies shot. Buck went into detail and all that. Lol, bro, it's on youtube, he wasn't there. Early in the interview 50 actually talked about why he wasn't there. Vlad just be letting people say anything they want, lol