Young Buck DJ Vlad Interview Series

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rappers are so used to lying that it just comes naturally. Buck really sat there and acted like he was there when Game came to Hot 97 while 50 and them was on air and got 2 of his homies shot. Buck went into detail and all that. Lol, bro, it's on youtube, he wasn't there. Early in the interview 50 actually talked about why he wasn't there. Vlad just be letting people say anything they want, lol
I can't believe he lied about why he actually got kicked out the group. Game and Buck saw each other and Buck shouted him out or some shyt

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn y’all weren’t joking. This fool Vlad really went and stretched this shyt out to 30 parts before he got to the tranny convo. :dead:

I been saying this, he got catfished and bounced when he found out it was a dude.

I know it's fun to destroy people to yall but if it ain't true that shyt is foul

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
50 taping and releasing that Buck phone call was some fukkboy feminine shyt on the face of it.

After Buck explained how it went down and how 50 sat on that tape and released it way after when Buck was in a tough spot ... that shyt is despicable This is a breh you traveled with. Broke bread with. :scust:
Buck was dissing 50 and his labelmates in public.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yea but I've seen in person both sets press buck about his"habits"
what habits you mean? drugs?
Also when trannygate happened Buck and some OG from either the GD's or 60s wanted the cook up boss to pull up or they pull up on him and run his fade, Project Pat cosigned it.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe him

So do I.

Either he’s a really good actor, or he’s been really honest in this interview with Vlad. I believe he’s been honest. Unfortunately the damage has been done, and he’s already been judged in the court of public opinion. Hopefully Buck can find a way to move on from all this, and people watching will allow him to do that.