vlad like

who shot who

tenor.gif

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the video comments section left me wonderin' what started the beef between game n 50?

1. game aint wanna beef with kiss n fat joe
2. jimmy henchmen
3. jimmy (guess jim jones) said somethin about games true intentions from the beginnin

I dont remember well, but I do remember 50 went tony montana on everybody when ja dropped NY with kiss n fat joe, n then he was beefin with game as well

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So the video comments section left me wonderin' what started the beef between game n 50?

1. game aint wanna beef with kiss n fat joe
2. jimmy henchmen
3. jimmy (guess jim jones) said somethin about games true intentions from the beginnin

I dont remember well, but I do remember 50 went tony montana on everybody when ja dropped NY with kiss n fat joe, n then he was beefin with game as well
Henchmen had Game believing he was going to be the new king of the west and he was 50s equal. In reality, 50 gave him his biggest hits and the 50 cosign was the only reason he sold records.

Game started siding with 50s enemies instead of siding with the n1gga that made him. That was the final straw. 50 was right to kick him out.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I was a big Buck fan as a teen, so I'm following the interview...

Feel like he has years and dates fukked up because he said he was with Cash Money at 14, which woulda been '95, but the dates he giving in that portion of the interview are 3-5 years later when he woulda been 17-19. So either his memory foggy or he trying to put extras on it to sound like he was younger than he was with them...

Also noticed some discrepancies in his backstory, these rappers always tell on themselves when you know what to listen for. The part where he said he was outside and in the field heavy getting money, talked about having "at least" $5000 in his pockets at "14" when he met Baby. He goes on to say when he left Cash Money abd went back to Nashville he was making his money off selling CDs abd doing shows, which contradicts his entire oral history on wax of what he was doing at 18-19...

The part where he talks about Juvenile leaving him and the crew stranded in LA, he says he had no money to get back home and neither did the crew. This is hilarious just for the incredulity of it, a bus full of nikkas riding with Juve eating off him and none of these nikkas had a pot to piss in. Juve may be a slimeball but its easy to piece together that Juve was feeding all the nikkas who not only wasn't bringing nothing to the table, these nikkas couldn't feed themselves. Of course he ghosted these cats...

In his own words he says he had to have people from back home Western Union him some money. So nikkas was on a bus from NY to LA for weeks if not months, with nothing. Unbelievable, and again this contradicts his oral history on record of being a baller...

For the record, I may be more invested in the interview than most because as mentioned, I was a huge fan in my high school years. He was probably my favorite rapper, right with Scarface at that time, I'm talking 2003-2006 era. And he met 50, Sha Money and G-Unit in '03, in his own words, so dude was 22 leeching off Juvie and having no real hustle about himself...

In that era it was obvious the "10 a ki" thing was a marketing thing if you were around shyt, I didn't know anyone who thought Buck was pushing like that. But he was a dope spitter, and really from the gutter. I used to listen to him and Livin Legend tapes way back, and he was featured on a couple tapes titled as "Tennessee's Finest" way back that had cats from Chattanooga, Memphis, and Nashville on it, shyt was fire...

I'm enjoying the interview because he's insightful and as a side, for me personally, he was a huge part of my childhood as far as who I listened to, but its very obvious just like the overwhelming majority of most rappers, Buck's embellished his involvement in the streets on wax. Younger Buck was still dope as fukk though, good memories playing those tapes and Straight Outta Cashville and I bought them G-Unit albums just to hear him way back!

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yo whats up with the comments on these Buck Vlad videos?

All them shyts are positive...its almost like Buck paid a service to clean them up.