Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

vino

Superstar
Daps
What was his alcohol level, friend?

In the article but past level that the state deems conscious enough to give consent. If you disagree with that you may want to push for legislation with that state. They’re the ones aggressively pursuing charges against these men.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In the article but past level that the state deems conscious enough to give consent. If you disagree with that you may want to push for legislation with that state. They’re the ones aggressively pursuing charges against these men.
You can take off the strangling cape for that dead cac. I just asked a simple question, friend. :manny:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
But one thing i always wondered, (excluding the 28 year old) if everyone is drunk, why doesn't the law consider her as a rapist as well?
You might not want to admit it to yourself but you know the answer to this...or was it rhetorical?..:jbhmm:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
RIP to the girl.

But one thing i always wondered, (excluding the 28 year old) if everyone is drunk, why doesn't the law consider her as a rapist as well?
Um.

See, if she’s so drunk she’s barely coherent the odds of her getting up and sticking your erect penis inside of her are slim.

You have to be hard and penetrate the woman. If you were thaaaaaat fukking drunk you wouldn’t even have the coordination to position yourself and enter her.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Her alcohol level. Can’t have sex with a drunk chick
Man y'all gotta stop with the limp wrist shyt feminist shyt.

A drunk chic throwing p*ssy at you is completely different then a drunk chic passed out a party. One is rape. One is not. Stop letting being scared of these feminist its embarrassing.

You really gonna throw Black boys life away one of them REFUSED to have sex with a drunk bytch and kicked her uncouth alcoholic ass out the car. She called him a fakkit.... :skip: you sound worse then a Klansmen.

Last edited: