Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man y'all gotta stop with the limp wrist shyt feminist shyt.

A drunk chic throwing p*ssy at you is completely different then a drunk chic passed out a party. One is rape. One is not. Stop letting these being scared of these feminist its embarrassing

This was essentially that exact scenario. She was on camera mad the one guy wouldn’t have sex with her. Guess what, they’re all still fighting for their freedom.

You better advise your sons or future sons well.

vino

Superstar
Daps

A drunk chic throwing p*ssy at you is completely different then a drunk chic passed out a party. One is rape. One is not. Stop letting being scared of these feminist its embarrassing.

You really gonna throw Black boys life away one of them REFUSED to have sex with a drunk bytch and kicked her uncouth alcoholic ass out the car. She called him a fakkit.... :skip: you sound worse then a Klansmen.

Never once said that. You can scroll a few pages up in this old as thread and see that was never my stance.

But, if you advising young men that having sex with a drunk stranger is cool then you a fool. That’s a dangerous game especially in 2024.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um.

See, if she’s so drunk she’s barely coherent the odds of her getting up and sticking your erect penis inside of her are slim.

You have to be hard and penetrate the woman. If you were thaaaaaat fukking drunk you wouldn’t even have the coordination to position yourself and enter her.
It can be done through muscle memory

Daps
RIP to the girl.

But one thing i always wondered, (excluding the 28 year old) if everyone is drunk, why doesn't the law consider her as a rapist as well?

why would you even wonder this when 1. one of them gave an admission 2. there is allegedly video of someone saying "they finna rape her" 3. there is audio of someone saying "get off" ... allegedly. so how many more numbers do you need to get it?

beside that generally speaking i don't think the standard is just "drunk" because some people can be drunk and know what they are doing... the standard is intoxicated to the point of being unable to give reasonable consent. they consider alcohol levels, behavior, etc.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would you even wonder this when 1. one of them gave an admission 2. there is allegedly video of someone saying "they finna rape her" 3. there is audio of someone saying "get off" ... allegedly. so how many more numbers do you need to get it?

beside that generally speaking i don't think the standard is just "drunk" because some people can be drunk and know what they are doing... the standard is intoxicated to the point of being unable to give reasonable consent. they consider alcohol levels, behavior, etc.
My bad, i just skimmed through the story.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

New filing in Madison Brooks case seeks info from unnamed LSU student​

Madison Brooks trial grand jury

Madison Brooks trial grand jury(WAFB)
By WAFB Staff
Published: Mar. 11, 2024 at 5:44 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 11, 2024 at 8:34 PM CDT

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - An attorney representing one of the suspects in the rape case of Madison Brooks claims an LSU student had consensual sexual relations with Brooks the day prior to her death.

The attorney claims that information, if true, could help exonerate his client. In the new court filing, the attorney says it is crucial that he be allowed to subpoena and interview that unidentified male LSU student. Attorney Joseph J. Long filed the “Motion for Preliminary Examination” on Monday, March 11, 2024.

District Attorney Hillar Moore said by phone late Monday, that Long’s motion is “totally improper” under the law, and he will object to it.

Brooks, a 19-year-old LSU student, died days after being run over by a car on Burbank Drive on January 15, 2023, after being left on that roadway. Hours prior to being run over, Brooks got into a vehicle with four males as they were leaving a bar near LSU. Prosecutors say Brooks was too intoxicated that evening to legally consent to sex.

Prosecutors have since filed rape charges against all four of those male suspects. Three of those suspects have been indicted, including Casen Carver, the driver of the vehicle.

Because Carver was indicted, he does not have a constitutional right to a preliminary examination, except for when there is a need for preservation of evidence. Carver’s attorney, Long, argues in his new motion that a preliminary examination should be allowed in order for him to try to get statements under oath from the male student as well as from a female friend of Brooks.

The lawyer claims Brooks allegedly had sexual relations with the student in the early morning hours of January 14th, the day prior to her being run over. Long says results from the Brooks autopsy showed signs that are consistent with sexual intercourse. Long claims that could have happened during her alleged sexual encounter with the LSU student, nearly 24 hours before.

In his filing, Long alleges that a close female friend of Brooks picked Brooks up from the student’s home and “can testify to her and MB’s (Madison Brook’s) intimate conversation during their car ride, including MD’s admissions about sex” with the student.

The attorney says the female friend has indicated she does not want to testify in the case. And, the attorney says he has been unable to contact the unnamed male and believes that the student is “apparently a hostile witness to the defense and a potential flight risk” since his hometown is outside of Louisiana.

If the judge approves his motion, Long is asking for the preliminary examination to be held on April 30, 2024.

Moore, the district attorney, said Long’s motion is “completely contrary” to the statute that covers these types of allegations. Moore said he will file a motion that any hearing on the matter be closed to the public because of the sensitive nature of the allegations.
"YOU CAN'T PROVE I HAD SEX WITH HER BECAUSE SHE GOT INJURED FROM HAVING SEX THE DAY BEFORE!!!!"

"Sir, even if she had zero injuries, you can't have sex with drunk women"

"BUT SIR.... SHE HAD SEX THE DAY BEFORE!!!!"

The coli: YEA!!!! SHE HAD SEX THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So they dropped her off and she died so idk where the tape came in and why is a 28 yr hanging out with 17yr?
YOU CANNOT HAVE CONSENUAL SEX WITH A DRUNK PERSON BECAUSE A DRUNK PERSON IS TOO IMPAIRED TO GIVE CONSENT!"

This is a basic law of the USA. That's why cops can't take statements when people are under the influence. That's why if they read you your rights when you're drunk, they come back and read them again when they want to ask questions... THEN they make you sign a paper on top of that, then video record your ass

All so you can't say "Hey man I was drunk, I don't even remember this happening!"

As black men, let me give you the greatest advice, if ANY woman is drunk and wants to have sex with you and you haven't been fukking her prior to that night, wait till she sobers up.... Cause all she has to do is say she was drunk... because drunk people can't consent

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Big facts. Technically the guys couldn't consent either.
Correct... Do the men involved ever file rape charges for that reason and then get denied? The woman usually files the charges, he has zero intent. Then after, he doesn't even bother to counter file just to make his case that he was also raped...

So what that tell you about the men in these situations?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
YOU CANNOT HAVE CONSENUAL SEX WITH A DRUNK PERSON BECAUSE A DRUNK PERSON IS TOO IMPAIRED TO GIVE CONSENT!"

This is a basic law of the USA. That's why cops can't take statements when people are under the influence. That's why if they read you your rights when you're drunk, they come back and read them again when they want to ask questions... THEN they make you sign a paper on top of that, then video record your ass

All so you can't say "Hey man I was drunk, I don't even remember this happening!"

As black men, let me give you the greatest advice, if ANY woman is drunk and wants to have sex with you and you haven't been fukking her prior to that night, wait till she sobers up.... Cause all she has to do is say she was drunk... because drunk people can't consent
It’s really that simple.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

A drunk chic throwing p*ssy at you is completely different then a drunk chic passed out a party. One is rape. One is not. Stop letting being scared of these feminist its embarrassing.

You really gonna throw Black boys life away one of them REFUSED to have sex with a drunk bytch and kicked her uncouth alcoholic ass out the car. She called him a fakkit.... :skip: you sound worse then a Klansmen.
No... Both ARE rape and that's why these dudes are going to prison. What you need to do is stop classifying things as "feminist" and call them what they are "THE LAW."

If you have sex with a drunk ass whore who is an actual hooker and she begs you and you give it and she loves it and then she wakes up and says "what the fukk... All I remember is leaving the bar with some guy and waking up there's nut in me.." If she goes to the police, your black ass is STILL going to jail for rape

How many goddamn seasons of Law and Order do we need? fukk TV, y'all in a thread about the case and trying to tell us what's rape or not, WHILE DUDES ARE GOING DOWN FOR THE EXACT SITUATIONS Y'ALL ARE SAYING AREN'T RAPE!!!!

Is this how our black young men are thinking. We know better and nikkas still fukk up... Y'all getting the lessons in real time and fighting against it like it ain't a law on the books decades old...

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
No... Both ARE rape and that's why these dudes are going to prison. What you need to do is stop classifying things as "feminist" and call them what they are "THE LAW."

If you have sex with a drunk ass whore who is an actual hooker and she begs you and you give it and she loves it and then she wakes up and says "what the fukk... All I remember is leaving the bar with some guy and waking up there's nut in me.." If she goes to the police, your black ass is STILL going to jail for rape

How many goddamn seasons of Law and Order do we need? fukk TV, y'all in a thread about the case and trying to tell us what's rape or not, WHILE DUDES ARE GOING DOWN FOR THE EXACT SITUATIONS Y'ALL ARE SAYING AREN'T RAPE!!!!

Is this how our black young men are thinking. We know better and nikkas still fukk up... Y'all getting the lessons in real time and fighting against it like it ain't a law on the books decades old...

I tell young brothers what’s up every chance I get. If a chick smokes a joint and it impairs her judgement the same result applies. It’s some scary shyt, best be aware and move accordingly.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Correct... Do the men involved ever file rape charges for that reason and then get denied? The woman usually files the charges, he has zero intent. Then after, he doesn't even bother to counter file just to make his case that he was also raped...

So what that tell you about the men in these situations?

That's true