Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If they got one of these brehs on camera saying they bout to rape her

:francis:

If they got video of that girl telling them to get off her

If one of these nikkas really been accused of rape multiple times in the past

Brehs, don't fukk random pissy drunk women, and definitely don't try running trains on women when they're drunk. That's a garenteed rape charge once she sobers up and realize what happened.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If they got one of these brehs on camera saying they bout to rape her

If they got video of that girl telling them to get off her

If one of these nikkas really been accused of rape multiple times in the past

Brehs, don't fukk random pissy drunk women, and definitely don't try running trains on women when they're drunk. That's a garenteed rape charge once she sobers up and realize what happened.
I think him saying he finna rape her, makes your other points null. This was their goal.

Daps
That’s why I left this topic alone period. Story was suspect and didn’t from jump

imagine waiting, watching, and hoping.....then this is the next post after you thought the coast was clear to say not guilty :dead:

Moments before LSU sophomore Madison Brooks got into a car with four people she met at a Tigerland bar, one of them stared into his cell phone camera and said "They finna rape" her, video footage played in a courtroom Thursday morning revealed.

In one of the videos, a woman could be heard yelling "get off" as loud music blared and other men in the car cheered. In another video, Carter was shown holding a gun and dancing; prosecutors said the video was taken minutes after Brooks was dropped off after the rape. It was not clear who took that video.
Freeman, Carter’s attorney, said there no mention of a weapon during interrogation, and no gun was recovered by detectives during the investigation.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as someone who lived there, i legit cant even fathom how idiotic these guys were to do this :russ: its a very easy place to hook up

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think him saying he finna rape her, makes your other points null. This was their goal.
It sounds like the girl was down to fukk anyways, but him saying that makes it sound like they were gonna rape regardless.

Even if they wasn't trying to rape her, running a train on a drunk girl is a bad idea even if she seems willing at the moment.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anything for that sweet white nectar :ohlawd:

But seriously what's that Mayberry ass white girl doing hanging out with 3 nikkas?