Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have not established that she was drunk when she had sex. They are just saying that at the time of her autopsy her blood alcohol level was above the State's limit for consent.

I think thit it is important that we don't morph our sense of morality into what the State has to prove to get a conviction. Just by the information that has been made public they have clearly overcharged in this case. Think about it. They charged two guys with 3rd degree rape that didn't even have sex with her. She even called one of them a faq because he didn't want to have sex with her. So how are those two charged with any form of rape? They didn't have a duty to intervene and they didn't facilitate shyt. They are just trying to jam those dudes up.
I agree except…
I understand that they don’t have a duty to intervene legally, however if one of them drove or is the primary resident of where the incident took place that’s facilitating the BS.
It’s wrong their trying to jam those dudes up…but brothers need to smarten up

Daps
This gonna be worse than Tory Lanez... Black men... If they drunk... Leave them the fukk alone... How many cases you need.. Matter of fact, Meagan was drunk too. Leave them right where you find them

a lot of guys wouldn't be getting buns without drunkeness involved. they think it is normal, and most girls aren't complaining. i was just in a thread talking about me and my friends getting drunk for spd, and another poster joked about my male friend intentional getting a light drink so he can be ready to bag the drunkest one out of us :francis:

but as they say, ignorance of the law is no defense

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree except…
I understand that they don’t have a duty to intervene legally, however if one of them drove or is the primary resident of where the incident took place that’s facilitating the BS.
It’s wrong their trying to jam those dudes up…but brothers need to smarten up
We don't have any facts yet as what the prosecutors allege makes them alleged accomplices to a rape. That will come out in trial, but common sense already points to that charge being bullshyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You still doing this race baiting shyt. My son is not involved in this shyt. No one is condoning this dumb shyt. No one is defending this dumb shyt. And no one is giving that White chick a pass on her own involvement in this dumb shyt.

We keep pointing out to you that you don't know the facts in this case to be making such declarative statements about the parties. What if you later learn that she had sex in the parking lot before she ever had a drink? Then you are going to look like a bigger dumb ass than you already look like in this thread. That is why you wait for facts to come out. Those two guys being charged with 3rd degree rape are being charged with bullshyt to force them to lie on the other two that did have sex with that chick. They are being jammed up pure and simple. They didn't have a duty to intervene and they didn't have any involvement with a rape. If anyone had duties to intervene then it was the employees in the bar who knew or should have known that the bar might have been selling liquor to underage people. What about the patrons in the bar who knew that underage people were being served? Why aren't patrons in the bar charged in this case? Did they have a duty to intervene using your logic and stop the bar from selling liquor to minors? After all they stayed and kept drinking in the establishment after witnessing underage people being served liquor. What is their involvement according to your logic?
Because we have statements from people that were actually there and not on the Coli

Amazing how y’all keep missing that major factor

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Serious question..is your mother white?
No I’m fully black ados and I can tell you his name.

Remember that Dave chappelle stand up where he was like “black people cant say they don’t know the law. Even if you don’t know the law, an old nikka gonna jump out the bushes like ‘No! Don’t do that nikka. That’s 5-10 years”

That’s me. Fighting so hard against nikkas trying to tell me ways these dudes can get off. When clearly the story here is none of this is excusable because the basis is fukking drunk while women after the bar in the back of your uncle car

Now would your black mother be on my side or yours?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because we have statements from people that were actually there and not on the Coli

Amazing how y’all keep missing that major factor
So you have heard the unedited statements of the people that were there? Like the whole full unedited statements of the people that were there? The hours of full unedited taped conversations between them and the cops? :beli:

That is what I mean about you being a bullshyt artist. You are literally taking the cops edited version of shyt as facts. Do you not understand the difference between cops edited redacted media soundbites and the actual unedited statements made by defendants?

Then you conveniently ignored the statements of the White girl on the video tape that you did hear.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So you have heard the unedited statements of the people that were there? Like the whole full unedited statements of the people that were there? The hours of full unedited taped conversations between them and the cops? :beli:

That is what I mean about you being a bullshyt artist. You are literally taking the cops edited version of shyt as facts. Do you not understand the difference between cops edited redacted media soundbites and the actual unedited statements made by defendants?

Then you conveniently ignored the statements of the White girl on the video tape that you did hear.
All this to defend rapists. It’s really amazing. Im out. Y’all got it

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this to defend rapists. It’s really amazing. Im out. Y’all got it
Not one person has defended a rapist, but in your racist mind if someone states that we need to wait for the facts to come out then that means they are defending criminals. That is how people know that you are White.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Not one person has defended a rapist, but in your racist mind if someone states that we need to wait for the facts to come out then that means they are defending criminals. That is how people know that you are White.
Cut it with the racist shyt.. I'd say the same thing about two white boys fukking a drunk mexican girl

Nah I don't need more evidence.. Sorry. What do we KNOW. We know they all had drinks at the bar.. So she wasn't sober.. The driver said she was not only not sober, but too drunk to have sex. The BAC said she was too drunk.. The timeline says she didn't have enough time to get drunk again after the sex. The other videos showed her slurring and drunk.. The grand jury upped the charges after seeing evidence.

I mean, if you need to know more beyond this, that's on YOU. But I'm not racist because I'm telling y'all that from leaving the bar, everything involved was a big fukk up, and as the law states, rape.. What y'all appear to be arguing is, well maybe she drank at the bar, fukked them, wasn't too drunk, got out, suddenly got 4 times the limit, then got hit..

Like come the fukk on.. Y'all want this to be ok. Maybe they was all drunk.. Maybe they couldn't tell.. Maybe maybe maybe.. Instead of being like... Maybe they should have left her drunk ass at the bar ORRRRRRRRRRR fukked her tomorrow when she was sober.. THAT should be the moral of this story.. Not "lets wait to see how they can wiggle out of this one." No nikka.. Stop fukking with drunk bytches and trying to come up with preposterous type shyt after the fact to maybe get off.. You ain't white and you don't swim... You going to JAIL

And when these nikkas get locked up.. It'll be another wave of bullshyt ass excuses and "I know I was wrong but I just wanted to make sure before passing judgement" Man fukk that. Any creep nikkas you know, fukking around with drunk ass broads, you need to remove yourself from them IMMEDIATELY.. They gonna have your ass jammed up too

pcpking

All Star
Daps
This video pop up on my YouTube I use for crime TV and if the comments are anything like real life all these guys getting cooked. It's so many women in the comments thinking this white girl have no accountability in what happened.