Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Daps
That’s why I would never go to a white woman's funeral.:bryan:
Cupace20230318162642774.png

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
short videos cut up from the defense :hula: coroner's report of sexual wounds, 4 times bac level, your motherfukking uncle in the car saying they did it

This gonna be worse than Tory Lanez... Black men... If they drunk... Leave them the fukk alone... How many cases you need.. Matter of fact, Meagan was drunk too. Leave them right where you find them
You still on your bullshyt. "Sexual wounds." :beli:

I have told your dumbass a hundred times that is irrelevant, because the two guys that had sex with her admitted having sex with her and in the video she admitted willingly having sex.

The phrase "sexual wounds" is inflammatory and connected to forcible rape. Nobody, not even the cops or prosecutors, has alleged that she was forcibly raped. The charge of rape in this case is based up the State's statute that her blood alcohol level was too high for her to consent to sex. So they are not saying that these guys jumped her. They are not saying that these guys held her down and took the poontane. They are not allegeding that anyone had a weapon. They are not allegeding coercion. They are allegeding any such thing associated with force. They are just saying that under Louisiana law she was too drunk to consent to sex. The stupidity of thie case is that any guy can be charged with rape in Louisville if a woman has a few drinks before having sex. So if you are at dinner with your woman and y'all have a bottle of wine before getting busy then you are committing rape if her BAC is above the limit in Louisiana.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I have told your dumbass a hundred times that is irrelevant, because the two guys that had sex with her admitted having sex with her and in the video she admitted willingly having sex.

The phrase "sexual wounds" is inflammatory and connected to forcible rape. Nobody, not even the cops or prosecutors, has alleged that she was forcibly raped. The charge of rape in this case is based up the State's statute that her blood alcohol level was too high for her to consent to sex. So they are not saying that these guys jumped her. They are not saying that these guys held her down and took the poontane. They are not allegeding that anyone had a weapon. They are not allegeding coercion. They are allegeding any such thing associated with force. They are just saying that under Louisiana law she was too drunk to consent to sex. The stupidity of thie case is that any guy can be charged with rape in Louisville if a woman has a few drinks before having sex. So if you are at dinner with your woman and y'all have a bottle of wine before getting busy then you are committing rape if her BAC is above the limit in Louisiana.
Breh.. you're the one reading all that into it... How in the entire fukk would you like me to say these words DIRECTLY from the article?

Brooks did not have a choice about whether to report: Her autopsy showed injuries consistent with sexual assault, and the arrests followed.

What would like me to call them? Playfighting wounds? Good sex wounds? Drunk sex wounds?

They are wounds "CONSISTENT WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT" that is the ENTIRE reason they even looked into her sex life. If not for those wounds, she'd be a drunk broad who got hit and everyone would have gone home. How the fukk you think they even knew she had sex prior?? Before they knew it was multiple people... Before they knew they were black... Before they knew she was drunk.... They saw the sexual assault and then looked into THAT

Now you nikkas mad cause I brought it up???? This is what I'm talking about. Y'all don't know shyt about the case, you don't care to learn, and you talking out your ass out of emotion

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He keeps moving the goalposts between "these guys violently raped her" (they didn't), "she was black out drunk and therefore couldn't consent" (she wasn't), "the people who defend these guys want men to be able to rape woman without consequences" (this is not what's being discussed here) and "they shouldn't have had sex with her because they should have known that as black guys, they could get in a lot of trouble and the louisiana law on statutory rape would be used against them" (racist prosecutors in racist states find a lot of ways to send black people to prison, that doesn't mean they are justified in doing so). All because he can't admit that he was wrong :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Here's an update... Jury is trying the 17 year old as an adult.. Also added FIRST degree rape to his charges along with 3rd degree... Other two guys still only got 3rd degree.... And both his nikkas snitching on him.. But y'all keep the fight alive

The identity of the 17-year-old was not previously revealed because of his age but a court has ruled that he would be tried as an adult.

Carter has been charged with the first-degree rape and third-degree rape of the LSU student, but a jury chose not to indict him on one count of kidnapping.

Two other men Casen Carver, 18, and Washington's uncle 28-year-old Everett Lee were each charged with principle to third-degree rape, which claims they witnessed but did not participate in the sexual assault.

As for the video

But according to District Judge Brad Myers, who saw the videos, they support the prosecution’s argument.

He said one clip shows Madison falling over and needing help to stand as one of the suspect's “callously” laughs at the victim.

Mr Myers told a bond hearing: “The evidence to me is clear.”

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He keeps moving the goalposts between "these guys violently raped her" (they didn't), "she was black out drunk and therefore couldn't consent" (she wasn't), "the people who defend these guys want men to be able to rape woman without consequences" (this is not what's being discussed here) and "they shouldn't have had sex with her because they should have known that as black guys, they could get in a lot of trouble and the louisiana law on statutory rape would be used against them" (racist prosecutors in racist states find a lot of ways to send black people to prison, that doesn't mean they are justified in doing so). All because he can't admit that he was wrong :mjlol:
LIES... never once said that

You gotta put words in my mouth and straight up lie and you talking about goalposts

nikka please... even put quotes around that shyt.. I never once even used the word violent in this thread... Frauding ass nikka

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
we need to have a 1 or 2 drink limit for everyone

If people are incapable of making decisions while drunk, why allow people to be drunk in the first place
STFU. :childplease:

There are people who know how to drink properly and not stumbling drunk home or drinking and driving.

Back to the case, yeah they are fukked.
I know pawgers get excited when a white woman is involved, but that bytch looked like an alcoholic.
This is probably what she did on a weekly basis that is why her alcohol level was so high and wasn't black out drunk.
But of course the media is making her into some wallflower.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh.. you're the one reading all that into it... How in the entire fukk would you like me to say these words DIRECTLY from the article?

Brooks did not have a choice about whether to report: Her autopsy showed injuries consistent with sexual assault, and the arrests followed.

What would like me to call them? Playfighting wounds? Good sex wounds? Drunk sex wounds?

They are wounds "CONSISTENT WITH SEXUAL ASSAULT" that is the ENTIRE reason they even looked into her sex life. If not for those wounds, she'd be a drunk broad who got hit and everyone would have gone home. How the fukk you think they even knew she had sex prior?? Before they knew it was multiple people... Before they knew they were black... Before they knew she was drunk.... They saw the sexual assault and then looked into THAT

Now you nikkas mad cause I brought it up???? This is what I'm talking about. Y'all don't know shyt about the case, you don't care to learn, and you talking out your ass out of emotion
Nobody is talking about those wounds but you, neither video evidence nor witness testimony support the claim that they penetrated her against her will. It's also not what the prosecutors are basing their case on, they are basing their case on her blood alcohol levels and the assumption that she was too drunk to legally consent. Do you want me to prove you wrong on more issues or is this enough to shut your dumb ass up?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LIES... never once said that

You gotta put words in my mouth and straight up lie and you talking about goalposts

nikka please... even put quotes around that shyt.. I never once even used the word violent in this thread... Frauding ass nikka
:mjlol:you're talking about wounds caused by sexual assault on this very page you fukking moron :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's an update... Jury is trying the 17 year old as an adult.. Also added FIRST degree rape to his charges along with 3rd degree... Other two guys still only got 3rd degree.... And both his nikkas snitching on him.. But y'all keep the fight alive

The identity of the 17-year-old was not previously revealed because of his age but a court has ruled that he would be tried as an adult.

Carter has been charged with the first-degree rape and third-degree rape of the LSU student, but a jury chose not to indict him on one count of kidnapping.

Two other men Casen Carver, 18, and Washington's uncle 28-year-old Everett Lee were each charged with principle to third-degree rape, which claims they witnessed but did not participate in the sexual assault.

As for the video

But according to District Judge Brad Myers, who saw the videos, they support the prosecution’s argument.

He said one clip shows Madison falling over and needing help to stand as one of the suspect's “callously” laughs at the victim.

Mr Myers told a bond hearing: “The evidence to me is clear.”

I have told you 20 times that many criminal court judges are former prosecutors. So take their statements with a grain of salt. Additionally prosecutors routinely overcharge Black men to make them try to enter into plea bargains. So charges are not convictions. They are just accusations.

This shyt will not be easy for the prosecutors to prove at a trial before a jury, because they would first have to establish when she had sex and that she was over the BAC level when she did so. In theory she could have had sex when she was sober and then began drinking afterwards. We don't know all of the facts which is what I keep advising you.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:you're talking about wounds caused by sexual assault on this very page you fukking moron :mjlol:
He said I said the boys violently raped her and put it in quotes.. I never said that

I said she had wounds consistent with sexual assault because I'M QUOTING THE ARTICLE YOU fukkING IDIOT