Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nobody is talking about those wounds but you, neither video evidence nor witness testimony support the claim that they penetrated her against her will. It's also not what the prosecutors are basing their case on, they are basing their case on her blood alcohol levels and the assumption that she was too drunk to legally consent. Do you want me to prove you wrong on more issues or is this enough to shut your dumb ass up?
Nobody except the coroner who did the autopsy, the police, the DA, the media and the motherfukking defense lawyers who are trying to avoid it...

But yea... No other coli nikkas are... Guess we wrapped that up

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He said I said the boys violently raped her and put it in quotes.. I never said that

I said she had wounds consistent with sexual assault because I'M QUOTING THE ARTICLE YOU fukkING IDIOT
Liar.

I put "sexual wounds" in quotes. Those are the words that you used in the post that I quoted you dumbass. My explanation was the context of sexual wounds.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Liar.

I put "sexual wounds" in quotes. Those are the words that you used in the post that I quoted you dumbass. My explanation was the context of sexual wounds.
I was talking about dude who made this bullshyt up:

He keeps moving the goalposts between "these guys violently raped her" (they didn't), "she was black out drunk and therefore couldn't consent" (she wasn't), "the people who defend these guys want men to be able to rape woman without consequences"

Getting y'all confused which means I need to exit.. Yea.. I said two words I quoted from the article and you went into a novel about shyt I didn't say... Just how YOU took it.. How you take things is not my problem. Y'all can't find where my position has changed cause it hasn't. I said they found wounds and that's part of the case, and in fact, they found sexual assault wounds and it's part of the case..

I mean what the fukk y'all arguing at this point? That they was all drunk? I said that.. They they didn't gang rape her? I said that... That she was all for it? I said that. What I keep adding in tho is that 1. None of that matters when she's drunk and 2. They fukked a drunk bytch and going to jail

Unless there's some other argument to be had... We can wait on the verdict

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have told you 20 times that many criminal court judges are former prosecutors. So take their statements with a grain of salt. Additionally prosecutors routinely overcharge Black men to make them try to enter into plea bargains. So charges are not convictions. They are just accusations.

This shyt will not be easy for the prosecutors to prove at a trial before a jury, because they would first have to establish when she had sex and that she was over the BAC level when she did so. In theory she could have had sex when she was sober and then began drinking afterwards. We don't know all of the facts which is what I keep advising you.
Which is why it’s up to us to not even be in such a position where a white prosecutor, jury can determine our quality of life.

Plenty of women on or off the LSU campus who’s down for consensual sex.

Trying to or having sex with a drunk women(not your partner/don’t know too well) the probability of shyt going wrong is high…

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is why it’s up to us to not even be in such a position where a white prosecutor, jury can determine our quality of life.

Plenty of women on or off the LSU campus who’s down for consensual sex.

Trying to or having sex with a drunk women(not your partner/don’t know too well) the probability of shyt going wrong is high…
They have not established that she was drunk when she had sex. They are just saying that at the time of her autopsy her blood alcohol level was above the State's limit for consent.

I think thit it is important that we don't morph our sense of morality into what the State has to prove to get a conviction. Just by the information that has been made public they have clearly overcharged in this case. Think about it. They charged two guys with 3rd degree rape that didn't even have sex with her. She even called one of them a faq because he didn't want to have sex with her. So how are those two charged with any form of rape? They didn't have a duty to intervene and they didn't facilitate shyt. They are just trying to jam those dudes up.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
STFU. :childplease:

There are people who know how to drink properly and not stumbling drunk home or drinking and driving.

Back to the case, yeah they are fukked.
I know pawgers get excited when a white woman is involved, but that bytch looked like an alcoholic.
This is probably what she did on a weekly basis that is why her alcohol level was so high and wasn't black out drunk.
But of course the media is making her into some wallflower.

Suck my dikk

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
They have not established that she was drunk when she had sex. They are just saying that at the time of her autopsy her blood alcohol level was above the State's limit for consent.

I think thit it is important that we don't morph our sense of morality into what the State has to prove to get a conviction. Just by the information that has been made public they have clearly overcharged in this case. Think about it. They charged two guys with 3rd degree rape that didn't even have sex with her. She even called one of them a faq because he didn't want to have sex with her. So how are those two charged with any form of rape? They didn't have a duty to intervene and they didn't facilitate shyt. They are just trying to jam those dudes up.
If I drive to the store, you rob and kill someone, I drive you back home, drop you off, and go to sleep, what they gonna charge me with?

This is basic law breh. You DO have an obligation to stop YOUR INVOLVEMENT the moment a crime is happening.

But again. Would you teach your sons to be driving around while your little nephew fukks drunk bytches in the back seat? Why y’all defending these actions is beyond me

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I drive to the store, you rob and kill someone, I drive you back home, drop you off, and go to sleep, what they gonna charge me with?

This is basic law breh. You DO have an obligation to stop YOUR INVOLVEMENT the moment a crime is happening.

But again. Would you teach your sons to be driving around while your little nephew fukks drunk bytches in the back seat? Why y’all defending these actions is beyond me
You still doing this race baiting shyt. My son is not involved in this shyt. No one is condoning this dumb shyt. No one is defending this dumb shyt. And no one is giving that White chick a pass on her own involvement in this dumb shyt.

We keep pointing out to you that you don't know the facts in this case to be making such declarative statements about the parties. What if you later learn that she had sex in the parking lot before she ever had a drink? Then you are going to look like a bigger dumb ass than you already look like in this thread. That is why you wait for facts to come out. Those two guys being charged with 3rd degree rape are being charged with bullshyt to force them to lie on the other two that did have sex with that chick. They are being jammed up pure and simple. They didn't have a duty to intervene and they didn't have any involvement with a rape. If anyone had duties to intervene then it was the employees in the bar who knew or should have known that the bar might have been selling liquor to underage people. What about the patrons in the bar who knew that underage people were being served? Why aren't patrons in the bar charged in this case? Did they have a duty to intervene using your logic and stop the bar from selling liquor to minors? After all they stayed and kept drinking in the establishment after witnessing underage people being served liquor. What is their involvement according to your logic?

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
You still doing this race baiting shyt. My son is not involved in this shyt. No one is condoning this dumb shyt. No one is defending this dumb shyt. And no one is giving that White chick a pass on her own involvement in this dumb shyt.

We keep pointing out to you that you don't know the facts in this case to be making such declarative statements about the parties. What if you later learn that she had sex in the parking lot before she ever had a drink? Then you are going to look like a bigger dumb ass than you already look like in this thread. That is why you wait for facts to come out. Those two guys being charged with 3rd degree rape are being charged with bullshyt to force them to lie on the other two that did have sex with that chick. They are being jammed up pure and simple. They didn't have a duty to intervene and they didn't have any involvement with a rape. If anyone had duties to intervene then it was the employees in the bar who knew or should have known that the bar might have been selling liquor to underage people. What about the patrons in the bar who knew that underage people were being served? Why aren't patrons in the bar charged in this case? Did they have a duty to intervene using your logic and stop the bar from selling liquor to minors? After all they stayed and kept drinking in the establishment after witnessing underage people being served liquor. What is their involvement according to your logic?
From what has come out so far, they seem to have been charged based on Carver's statements. He was the one who said how drunk she was and that he "hated what was happening". I think he is the 18-year-old. So a lot of the "benefit of the doubt" seems to have already been disproven based on one of the breh's police statement. But you are correct that there may be additional facts that a good lawyer can argue. However, it seems as if they already have video from when she left the bar, I'm certain they have statements from the bar, and statements from the brehs. They have actually increased charges on one of them, and one of them has two additional rape charges from separate cases. We'll see what happens but it's not looking good.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what has come out so far, they seem to have been charged based on Carver's statements. He was the one who said how drunk she was and that he "hated what was happening". I think he is the 18-year-old. So a lot of the "benefit of the doubt" seems to have already been disproven based on one of the breh's police statement. But you are correct that there may be additional facts that a good lawyer can argue. However, it seems as if they already have video from when she left the bar, I'm certain they have statements from the bar, and statements from the brehs. They have actually increased charges on one of them, and one of them has two additional rape charges from separate cases. We'll see what happens but it's not looking good.
Prosecutors overcharge all the time. It is a tactic used to pressure people into plea agreements. Additionally statements made by that 18 year would go to prove that the other 2 men did not participate in the events which is what we have stated and they have no duty to intervene stop people from doing anything.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Prosecutors overcharge all the time. It is a tactic used to pressure people into plea agreements. Additionally statements made by that 18 year would go to prove that the other 2 men did not participate in the events which is what we have stated and they have no duty to intervene stop people from doing anything.

True. But I was speaking more to the "when was she drunk?" and "did they know how drunk she was?" arguments. One of them admitted that they were aware that she was very drunk. I think the two that didn't participate will get off, and the two that did will be convicted. But we shall see...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True. But I was speaking more to the "when was she drunk?" and "did they know how drunk she was?" arguments. One of them admitted that they were aware that she was very drunk. I think the two that didn't participate will get off, and the two that did will be convicted. But we shall see...
That is why I am stating that we have to wait for the facts. Her being drunk and whether she had the ability to consent is an issue that the jury will decide.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Here's an update... Jury is trying the 17 year old as an adult.. Also added FIRST degree rape to his charges along with 3rd degree... Other two guys still only got 3rd degree.... And both his nikkas snitching on him.. But y'all keep the fight alive

The identity of the 17-year-old was not previously revealed because of his age but a court has ruled that he would be tried as an adult.

Carter has been charged with the first-degree rape and third-degree rape of the LSU student, but a jury chose not to indict him on one count of kidnapping.

Two other men Casen Carver, 18, and Washington's uncle 28-year-old Everett Lee were each charged with principle to third-degree rape, which claims they witnessed but did not participate in the sexual assault.

As for the video

But according to District Judge Brad Myers, who saw the videos, they support the prosecution’s argument.

He said one clip shows Madison falling over and needing help to stand as one of the suspect's “callously” laughs at the victim.

Mr Myers told a bond hearing: “The evidence to me is clear.”

Serious question..is your mother white?