Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video pop up on my YouTube I use for crime TV and if the comments are anything like real life all these guys getting cooked. It's so many women in the comments thinking this white girl have no accountability in what happened.

If they end up doing time for fukkin this chick while she was sauced, so be it but this “attacked by multiple men and killed” clickbait falsehood bullshyt is despicable

It’s so tragic that she got hit by a car. But them being painted as monsters does not sit well with me.

She left that bar and CAME RUNNING TO THESE nikkaS. She was so dikk crazy, she starting shyttin on the driver IN HIS VEHICLE, cuz he wouldn’t give her the peen. Like bro, they fukked up big time and should have known better than to even be in this situation, but to pretend that this isn’t the sexual nature of some women and make it like she was “attacked” is unfair as fukk

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No I’m fully black ados and I can tell you his name.

Remember that Dave chappelle stand up where he was like “black people cant say they don’t know the law. Even if you don’t know the law, an old nikka gonna jump out the bushes like ‘No! Don’t do that nikka. That’s 5-10 years”

That’s me. Fighting so hard against nikkas trying to tell me ways these dudes can get off. When clearly the story here is none of this is excusable because the basis is fukking drunk while women after the bar in the back of your uncle car

Now would your black mother be on my side or yours?
let them nikkas learn the hard way :heh:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy thing is, had she never got hit and killed, none of this “rape” sh!t would even be a topic. She would’ve started fvcking one or two of them nikkas on a regular basis and had her a lil black baby.
:unimpressed:
Had she not gotten into it with the driver, It’s a good chance she woulda hit one of them nikkas up like, “what YALL getting into this weekend” a couple weeks later.

This shyt is sad all around. Unfortunate lost of life (RIP) and potential future loss of 2 or 3 more lives based on how this plays out in court.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leave drunk (and white bytches especially) women alone :hubie:

nothing good can come of it
1000%

But to be clear, cuz it’s some cats in here, making it seem like brothers is saying,

“we should be able to fukk drunk chicks. Let these guys go, they did nothing wrong, I do the same all the time”

Naw nikka. I don’t fukk with strange drunk women, Period. And even in my college days, I was a gentleman to the point were, I was overly careful even with sober chicks that I knew was attracted to me and missed out on hella p*ssy becuz of it.

This ain’t about saying they made a good decision by messing with this woman or that it was wise or ok.

They fukked up, flat out. But on the other hand, we can see this sick, twisted narrative that’s being painted. And it goes back decades/centuries of this image of the black predator, sexually accosting the innocent white damsel in distress. And they’re going to create this Birth of A Nation-esque attempted rape narrative to railroad these boys and be heavy handed in their sentencing.

Like she escaped the sexual assault just to be hit by a car, when that is not an accurate narrative.

We can see it coming a mile away, it’s fukked up and it’s not right.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had she not gotten into it with the driver, It’s a good chance she woulda hit one of them nikkas up like, “what YALL getting into this weekend” a couple weeks later.

lol…said this like it was a foregone conclusion…she could’ve just as easily decided she was in fact raped and reported it when she sobered up

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol…said this like it was a foregone conclusion…she could’ve just as easily decided she was in fact raped and reported it when she sobered up
Nope. I didn’t say it as if were a foregone conclusion bruh. I literally said there was a “good chance”. Perhaps I should’ve said fair chance instead

And like you said, it’s an equally good chance she could’ve waken up and decided she was raped.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. I didn’t say it as if were a foregone conclusion bruh. I literally said there was a “good chance”. Perhaps I should’ve said fair chance instead

And like you said, it’s an equally good chance she could’ve waken up and decided she was raped.

my bad man.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my bad man.
You good bro, this shyt a touchy subject and it’s fukked up all around.

I’m trying to be careful with my words but no matter how we phrase things this is a tough subject

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If they end up doing time for fukkin this chick while she was sauced, so be it but this “attacked by multiple men and killed” clickbait falsehood bullshyt is despicable

It’s so tragic that she got hit by a car. But them being painted as monsters does not sit well with me.

She left that bar and CAME RUNNING TO THESE nikkaS. She was so dikk crazy, she starting shyttin on the driver IN HIS VEHICLE, cuz he wouldn’t give her the peen. Like bro, they fukked up big time and should have known better than to even be in this situation, but to pretend that this isn’t the sexual nature of some women and make it like she was “attacked” is unfair as fukk
Anytime I saw a train situation about to go down I'd get ghost. I can account for myself. I'm not about to dikk down a woman with other men. Whatever happens between her and them isn't on me.

I remember one clown poster on here proudly telling the coli how he dumped a drunk white girl on his porch around some thirsty young dudes and left her to get assaulted. And he was all proud of it too like he fed his community or something.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
any updates on this case? Dudes did something dumb, but we all know to charge them with rape is some BS.