Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is not about whether or not you should sleep with a drunk woman, it's about whether or not you should go to jail for doing so you fukking idiot.
No it’s not. The law has said you should. What the fukk Coli nikkas gonna argue about?

But thank you for finally admitting it. “The argument is whether fukking drunk women should be ok or not”

I told y’all that’s what these nikkas wanted. To be free to fukk drunk women. fukking clowns

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Idk…

I know in the military we had like a one drop rule thing basically.

Basically, if a woman has had one drink she is able to claim sexual assault against you. One drink makes her able to revoke consent or claim she wasn’t clearly thinking

She can literally wake up the next day, regret fukking you, and fukk your life up.

Sometimes it was warranted but that margin for error was extremely small.

So what I would do personally, is not fukk with military women on a sexual level UNLESS we have clearly established we like and fukk with each other.

I get the feeling this may be similar. They still would need proof I guess that she didn’t consent but imo, they got a snowballs chance in hell being that it’s Louisiana, she’s white, and she’s dead.
Exactly. Same for me in the military. These dudes out here like “but we should be able to fukk drunk women and not go to jail even if it’s quadruple the limit cause maybe it was only double when they penetrated”

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk…

I know in the military we had like a one drop rule thing basically.

Basically, if a woman has had one drink she is able to claim sexual assault against you. One drink makes her able to revoke consent or claim she wasn’t clearly thinking

She can literally wake up the next day, regret fukking you, and fukk your life up.

Sometimes it was warranted but that margin for error was extremely small.

So what I would do personally, is not fukk with military women on a sexual level UNLESS we have clearly established we like and fukk with each other.

I get the feeling this may be similar. They still would need proof I guess that she didn’t consent but imo, they got a snowballs chance in hell being that it’s Louisiana, she’s white, and she’s dead.
I was in the military and I get where you are coming from, but there is also different levels to stuff there. There is the ranks dynamics which goes towards possible coercion and the there is the whole acknowledgement of military sexual trauma that the Defense Department and Veterans Administration have acknowledged.

In this particular case this lady didn't claim anything. The State is claiming it, but they have to prove her intoxication before the sex act. I am just saying that we need to wait for the evidence, but they can drop that whole she is an innocent victim act because she called one of those dude's a faq because he didn't want to have sex with her.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was in the military and I get where you are coming from, but there is also different levels to stuff there. There is the ranks dynamics which goes towards possible coercion and the there is the whole acknowledgement of military sexual trauma that the Defense Department and Veterans Administration have acknowledged.

In this particular case this lady didn't claim anything. The State is claiming it, but they have to prove her intoxication before the sex act. I am just saying that we need to wait for the evidence, but they can drop that whole she is an innocent victim act because she called one of those dude's a faq because he didn't want to have sex with her.
Very true,
But there are different dynamics in this too. Main one being a white girl is dead

Superstar
Daps
well they released a video of her after the sex took place.

she isn't falling down drunk tbh. she's berating the driver for not participating one of the lawyers claims & apologizing for offending him. she told the 17 year old to get out she's taking an uber (on video), so i don't think they just dumped her on the side of the road either.

i think they will be found guilty anyway due to her blood alcohol level

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it’s not. The law has said you should. What the fukk Coli nikkas gonna argue about?

But thank you for finally admitting it. “The argument is whether fukking drunk women should be ok or not”

I told y’all that’s what these nikkas wanted. To be free to fukk drunk women. fukking clowns
Lol, you're an idiot who ran out of arguments like twenty pages ago. Now you're embarrassing yourself repeating the same nonsense, pulling bullshyt out of your ass and moving the goalposts because you're too p*ssy to admit you were wrong :mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Same for me in the military. These dudes out here like “but we should be able to fukk drunk women and not go to jail even if it’s quadruple the limit cause maybe it was only double when they penetrated”
:mjlol: what a fukking bunch of nonsense

This