Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is focused on her being drunk but I'm pretty sure her BAC was so high, she wouldn't even be able to sit up. Like she was blackout drunk based on her levels.

3 of the boys were younger than her (I think).....if she exhibited poor judgment with alcohol and being underage, is it fair to assume that boys younger than her should have exhibited better judgement in not thinking she could consent?

If a man was that drunk and "wanted" sex but the woman was mostly sober, would we call it rape if they had sex? If the man did this with multiple women at once? Assuming a young 20s male that couldn't even get whiskey dikk.

This reminds me of the male vs female teachers argument. Male teacher preys on a 15 year old girl? Evil. Female teacher preys on a 15 year old boy? "How her azz and titties look?"

Not saying the boys were innocent but it feels strange to expect 17/18 year old boys to act like adults but then treat a 19 year old girl like a child. Again....if she didn't understand her own alcohol tolerance, is it fair to expect the guys to recognize whether she can consent or not?

She was an attractive blonde white women....one attacker was white while the others were black. Shyt is gonna be fascinating.
She could consent. She even called one of them a faq when she got out the car, because he didn't want to have sex with her. So she clearly understood what she wanted and what she was doing.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So the driver of the car didn't want to fukk and she insulted him as gay, yet somehow she got assaulted. Make it make sense @The Devil's Advocate :mjpls:
Let me make it make sense the same way I been doing it.................

Don't have sex with drunk women because NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO OR SAY, IF THEY ARE DRUNK, IT'S RAPE BY LAW

But I'll let the judge tell you, maybe then you'll listen:

However, District Judge Brad Myers who saw the videos said they actually support the prosecution’s case.

He said at a bond hearing that one clip depicted one of the suspects “callously” laughing at Brooks, while another showed her falling over and needing help to stand up.
“The evidence to me is clear,”
Myers told a bond hearing.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Where you at playa? More facts have come out. If you read the story the judge is preventing the defense from releasing even more videos. :mjpls:
I do have an issue with y'all keep thinking this is a racial issue. This is a procedural issue that y'all keep acting emotional about.

1. SHE didn't ever say she was raped. This is not some evil white woman trying to lock some nikkas up. This isn't a "regret" issue. This isn't a "revenge" issue.

2. The state is doing this. They found a dead woman, hit by a car, they did an autopsy, she had rape wounds, they found the last people she had sex with, it was these guys. They tested her blood. She was 3-4 times the limit.

3. We are all 100% in agreement that she was drunk, had sex willingly, and got dropped off.

What y'all seem to be missing, is her being drunk and them having sex with her, IS ALL THEY NEED FOR A RAPE. Y'all doing all this explaining in how's and why's and who said what and who else was drunk. It doesn't matter IN A COURT OF LAW. Are you having sex with a drunk woman? Yes? You're going to jail! Especially if she's white. Especially if she's dead and can't speak for herself. Especially when she has wounds consistent with one.

It's 2023 and y'all haven't learned it's not smart or safe to be having sex with drunk women, that's on y'all.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me say this for the 2038402384023482034 times.. She can verbally say yes and sign 140 contracts saying the same...

If she's drunk, it's rape
Chill the fukk out smart ass, I never said it wasn’t rape

I posted the quotes from the article and said I don’t know how this will play out in the court of law

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
She didn't deserve to die but she clearly was a seasoned thot.

Girls who go to bars BY THEMSELVES are a flapping red flag.

Them little boys unfortunately gonna learn the hard way. Lord knows in my teens/early 20s I was placed in similar predicaments.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do have an issue with y'all keep thinking this is a racial issue. This is a procedural issue that y'all keep acting emotional about.

1. SHE didn't ever say she was raped. This is not some evil white woman trying to lock some nikkas up. This isn't a "regret" issue. This isn't a "revenge" issue.

2. The state is doing this. They found a dead woman, hit by a car, they did an autopsy, she had rape wounds, they found the last people she had sex with, it was these guys. They tested her blood. She was 3-4 times the limit.

3. We are all 100% in agreement that she was drunk, had sex willingly, and got dropped off.

What y'all seem to be missing, is her being drunk and them having sex with her, IS ALL THEY NEED FOR A RAPE. Y'all doing all this explaining in how's and why's and who said what and who else was drunk. It doesn't matter IN A COURT OF LAW. Are you having sex with a drunk woman? Yes? You're going to jail! Especially if she's white. Especially if she's dead and can't speak for herself. Especially when she has wounds consistent with one.

It's 2023 and y'all haven't learned it's not smart or safe to be having sex with drunk women, that's on y'all.
Nobody is being emotional about anything. You were just talking out the side of your neck without knowing all the facts. Your common sense, if you have any, should have told you that all the facts were not known, because rapists don't typically drive people home. That is the part of the story that jumped out at me and I knew that there had to be more to it than had been released.

This is a revenge issue. They are only going after these dudes, because they are Black and they had sex with a White girl in Louisiana. Only a dumbass that knows nothing about the history of racism in the South denies what this actually is.

Then on top of that you keep lying about this story Slipping dumb shyt in about "rape wounds." Those guys admitted to having sex with her so what you wrote is bullshyt, because no one even alleged forcible rape. This is a statutory issue that they are claiming so stop trying to make bullshyt insidious allusions to this being forcible in nature, because that is scumbag disingenuous shyt that you are pulling.

What you apparently don't understand is that "consent" will be a defense to the statutory claim and her taunting one of those boy's by calling him a faq for not having sex with her is clear proof that she knew what she was doing; she was in control of her faculties and therefore she could consent. The defense just torpedoed the prosecutors case(s) so bad that the judge had to jump in talmbout some some "callous laughter while completely ignoring how calloused that chick was by calling one of the boys a faq for not having sex with her. Only in Talibanouisana or Talibanissippi or one of those other like-minded backwards ass racist States is this case even going forward.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Nobody is being emotional about anything. You were just talking out the side of your neck without knowing all the facts. Your common sense, if you have any, should have told you that all the facts were not known, because rapists don't typically drive people home. That is the part of the story that jumped out at me and I knew that there had to be more to it than had been released.

This is a revenge issue. They are only going after these dudes, because they are Black and they had sex with a White girl in Louisiana. Only a dumbass that knows nothing about the history of racism in the South denies what this actually is.

Then on top of that you keep lying about this story Slipping dumb shyt in about "rape wounds." Those guys admitted to having sex with her so what you wrote is bullshyt, because no one even alleged forcible rape. This is a statutory issue that they are claiming so stop trying to make bullshyt insidious allusions to this being forcible in nature, because that is scumbag disingenuous shyt that you are pulling.

What you apparently don't understand is that "consent" will be a defense to the statutory claim and her taunting one of those boy's by calling him a faq for not having sex with her is clear proof that she knew what she was doing; she was in control of her faculties and therefore she could consent. The defense just torpedoed the prosecutors case(s) so bad that the judge had to jump in talmbout some some "callous laughter while completely ignoring how calloused that chick was by calling one of the boys a faq for not having sex with her. Only in Talibanouisana or Talibanissippi or one of those other like-minded backwards ass racist States is this case even going forward.
You still don’t get it and it’s fukking amazing

There is NO consent when you’re drunk. The fact y’all keep missing this is why you’re looking for more facts and acting emotional. No matter how many times the law says you can’t give it when drunk, y’all sit here doing backflips trying to explain why it’s ok. Did I say forcible rape? Do you know the law? Did they have sex with a woman 4 times past the limit or nah? fukk is the discussion here?

Yes only in bumblefukk is this a case. And viola. They are in bumblefukk and it’s a case. What am I missing here?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I doubt it'd be as sensational as the other way around
Of course it wouldn’t. But you’d hear about it. Instead MEN are the ones hamming it up and talking bout “why’d he tell” and “what she look like” when women rape little boys and shyt.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still don’t get it and it’s fukking amazing

There is NO consent when you’re drunk. The fact y’all keep missing this is why you’re looking for more facts and acting emotional. No matter how many times the law says you can’t give it when drunk, y’all sit here doing backflips trying to explain why it’s ok. Did I say forcible rape? Do you know the law? Did they have sex with a woman 4 times past the limit or nah? fukk is the discussion here?

Yes only in bumblefukk is this a case. And viola. They are in bumblefukk and it’s a case. What am I missing here?
Still on your bullshyt huh? If things were so crystal clear, why did you invent rape wounds that didn't exist? :mjpls: