Young Brehs Charged After Smashing LSU Student Who Later Dies When She Gets Dropped Off And Hit By A Car

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Thank you.

Saying all this, but there’s a reason it’s playing out in the media a certain way.

No one is giving 3 men, who were alone in a car with a drunk woman who got hit by a car, the benefit of the doubt. Lol
It’s not even that part for me. She had wounds that pointed to sexual assault. Even if she was alive, it’d be sexual assault. Even if she said yes, the wounds show sexual assault.

And dudes still want to imagine all types of scenarios where they just had a happy time and the cops pulled this out their ass. Like they’d know she had sex if not for the wounds from sexual assault

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
What's 3rd degree rape in Louisiana?
:stopitslime:

"Alcohol in her system" does not automatically equal "drunk". That's why they have breathalyzers and blood alcohol level scales.

Man why won’t you nikkas READ for gods sake!? It literally tells you precisely what 3rd degree rape is in the article posted in the OP.

Not in some buried article deep within the thread, no, it says it in THE FIRST ARTICLE in THE FIRST POST.

I swear the Coli needs to implement a law that forbids ppl from replying in a thread of this nature without having the intellectual maturity to at least READ WTF GOING ON beforehand. :what:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Man why won’t you nikkas READ for gods sake!? It literally tells you precisely what 3rd degree rape is in the article posted in the OP.

Not in some buried article deep within the thread, no, it says it in THE FIRST ARTICLE in THE FIRST POST.

I swear the Coli needs to implement a law that forbids ppl from replying in a thread of this nature without having the intellectual maturity to at least READ WTF GOING ON beforehand. :what:
Calm down emo boy.

:ufdup:

I know what 3rd degree rape is. The question was for the other breh who argued that it didn't matter that she was drunk.

Do you comprehend now intellectual?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That's what I always wonder. Often times both parties are drunk but we never hear of girls raping guys because the guy was drunk.
That’s happened to me a few times and I didn’t mind it at all:yeshrug:. One of these times was after a party, my homeboy dropped me off at the house of a chick I was messing with. I was black out drunk, gone off 4lockos and 211’s and weed. I came over there smelling like another woman’s p*ssy and vaguely remembering her flipping her shyt ,pissed and cussing at me but all I wanted to do was sleep. Instead of kicking me out or making me sleep on the couch I woke up several times to her sucking my dikk and then riding me, I was in my early 20’s so no amount of alcohol could give me whiskey dikk. In the morning I was naked with a huge hickey on my neck, I guess to mark her territory. The only thing I was mad about was the hickey:pachaha:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What's 3rd degree rape in Louisiana?
:stopitslime:

"Alcohol in her system" does not automatically equal "drunk". That's why they have breathalyzers and blood alcohol level scales.

I have problems with the law, and it creates a lot of gray area, but it is what it is.
She was underage. Any alcohol in her system is a problem. They are already working from a hole. Even if she were alive and only tipsy.

The police probably already interviewed the bartenders and know what they ordered. They want to know how her level got that high.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Boys probably finna walk
“Speaking and engaging in conversations, using very vulgar language to the driver of the vehicle,” attorney Ron Haley told the news channel. “Insulting the driver of the vehicle — implying that the driver of the vehicle is not straight based on him not wanting to engage in certain activities with her. It doesn’t put anyone in the best light, but again, not being put in the best light isn’t the same thing as rape.”
But also
They claim the additional footage shows the minor and Washington received “verbal consent” for sex from Brooks.

However, District Judge Brad Myers who saw the videos said they actually support the prosecution’s case.

He said at a bond hearing that one clip depicted one of the suspects “callously” laughing at Brooks, while another showed her falling over and needing help to stand up.
“The evidence to me is clear,” Myers told a bond hearing.
Idk brehs

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
If u ain’t never had a bytch rape u and put it in herself while u barely awake or tell u she did it to you in your sleep
I feel for u beloved :wow:

But that’s prolly why Ima lil traumatized.:mjcry:
These hoes be aggressive and mad when I ain’t trien to go mad rounds

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm black.. You got to be a rapist because if you believe you're ok to have sex with drunk women, then that's what the law says a rapist is. That's what y'all keep missing with all these whataboutisms and wait on more facts and other nonsense. The facts are about 100-0 that this woman was drunk, was assaulted, and was with these guys.. Throw in all the other shyt and you putting a cape on and saving a bunch of rapists.

What more needs to come out here? Cut all the bullshyt and games. What exactly is the counter argument you have, based on the evidence, that these boys are innocent of having sex with a drunk girl?
Insulting the driver of the vehicle — implying that the driver of the vehicle is not straight based on him not wanting to engage in certain activities with her. It doesn’t put anyone in the best light, but again, not being put in the best light isn’t the same thing as rape
So the driver of the car didn't want to fukk and she insulted him as gay, yet somehow she got assaulted. Make it make sense @The Devil's Advocate :mjpls: